07

While in school Ichigo and his male friends were all standing around beside the girls. All eager to see their scores on their last test.

"Oh, Ichigo got twenty third place!? Ichigo we're not inviting you to our playtime anymore!" Keigo exclaimed loudly while smacking his own butt toward Ichigo. "Idiot, Idiot, right Chad? Let's hang out sometime, you can take Ichigo's place." He looked up at Chad happily but Chad merely hummed and then pointed at his own score.

Chad had score eleventh place seeming to suck the life out of Keigo and Mizuiro. They scrabbled away from both Chad and Ichigo and looked at them like they carried a disease. "Away with both of you! I didn't think you guys were such devils!" he screamed and both of them ran away sparkles eliminating around their backgrounds. Ichigo, Chad, Orihime and Tatsuki all stood silently.

"Still as noisy as ever over there." Tatsuki mumbled to Orihime watching the scene unfold. As the rest watched bewildered, Orihime noticed that Ichigo was lost in his own thoughts and looked rather angry. Little did she know he was actually thinking about his run in with the Quincy. 

'What's with that guy? Why does he have to say those things when he meets a complete stranger? He's the one that came in an interfered with my job, I don't get why he meddled and then got angry. Ugh just thinking about it makes me more angry and irritated, next time I meet that guy it wont go so smoothly. Zumi would kick my ass if she knew I let some random dude talk to me like that.' He thought as he crossed his arms tried to remember the guys name. 

"What was his name again? Ishida uhh-" he rubbed his chin a moment."-willy? No that's not it. I'm pretty sure that ones a failed entertainer-" irritation began to really spread over Ichigo's face as he thought harder. "- Wally? No, that's not right either. At this rate I'll never be able to come up with the guys name." he was thinking so hard that he hadn't even noticed Orihime walk up to him. 

"What about Ishida-kun?" she asked confused catching him off guard. Looking back at her his face held surprise and he realized he must've been talking out loud. 

"Inoue, you know Ishida?" he all but roared out in surprise. A small smile rested on Orihime's face as she continued to answer his questions. 

"I know all about him, he's in our class afterall. Ishida-kun I mean." she smiled when he seemed extra surprised. Then without missing a beat she turned and pointed up at the score board they had been looking at earlier. "Ishida Uryuu-kun right? See, right there!" she pointed up at the very first name on the list, causing all the air to leave Ichigo's lungs. 

"See? Our class, group three, remember?" she smiled awkwardly while Tatsuki came up and patted her shoulder roughly. 

"It's no use Orihime, this guy can't recall people's faces, and names at all. He probably doesn't recall half the class other than the people he talks too; and of course Izumi-chan." Tatsuki pointed at the boy in question with a snide smirk on her face. Ichigo just gave her a disapproving look and told her to shut up. 

"Oh well, Ishida-kun doesn't really talk much, so he doesn't really stand out like Kurosaki-kun's group does. That being said he probably would be hard to remember." Orihime smiled again looking as though she was thinking of something important. 

"You seem to know him pretty well Inoue, are you two close?" Ichigo asked hoping to get a little information. He was surprised when she said they weren't close at all and were actually in the same club together. 

...

Later on we watch as Ishida makes his way through the streets with Ichigo hot on his tail. "Do you intend to follow me home Kurosaki-kun?" he called back without looking. At the sound of his voice Ichigo came out from hiding and stood in clear view.