09

At Karakura high school we what as Orihime tires to hurry her two friends away from the danger only she knew was there. A large tentacled hollow was sitting on top of the school building watching as she tried to persuade her friends to leave. 

"Hurry up Chizuru, Tatsuki, let's go home!" she called happily trying to convince them to follow her away from the courtyard they were currently standing in. Her first thought was 'I wish I wasn't aware of it.' her next thought was 'we have to get out of here' and that was when she realized that only two things could rise to the surface in her buzzing mind; she knew it was dangerous, and she knew she had to get her friends away from there and her best way of doing that was not to alarm them. 

So she pretended nothing was wrong even though her body was screaming that she should run, and that she would be torn apart if she didn't. Unfortunately even with all of her pushing her  friends still didn't know there was danger, because of that they kept messing around; listening but not really following her directions to run. 

Orihime called to them again but she quickly realized that they weren't listening to her anymore but instead were bickering. She glanced back to where the beast had been sitting and noticed that it no longer resided there, this quickly sent her into panic. She searched everywhere while also trying not to appear scared for her friend's case. 

"Sorry Orihime! I'm going to go change out of me uniform!" Tatsuki's voice brought her out of her thoughts and she quickly looked back at her friend terrified. 

"Hey! Tatsuki-chan wait!" she called but her friend just blew her off. 

"You guys go on ahead!" she smiled not realizing the danger the were all really in. Just as Orihime was about to call to her again she felt the hollows presence above them causing her body to begin to tremble. 

"You, can see me can't you?" the hollow spoke out scaring Orihime enough to make her drop her calm act. 

"Run Chizuru-chan! Hurry!" she screamed at the top of her lungs but her friend didn't understand why she seemed so worried. 

"Run? What are you talking about?" the hollow chuckled and then sent down large bullet like things in every direction shattering the school windows and coming down onto the ground; luckily missing her body but when the smoke cleared Chizuru wasn't so lucky. As fast as Orihime could she jumped up and ran to her friend to see if she was still alive. 

"Chizuru-chan! Are you alright!? Chizuru-chan!" she ran to her friend and knelt down to check her bleeding shoulder with tears in her eyes. 

"I might not be so good. But what should I do? There's tears in your eyes, how cute.-" she smiled as she reached up and rubbed the side of Orihime's face before standing up. " I don't know anything about what happened but for now I'm bleeding a lot but it doesn't hurt much. So don't worry about it at all okay? Here look, it moves perfectly well. Right? I'm completely fine so don't give me that look anymore.-" she watched as Orihime looked unconvinced. "Actually I do like that tearful look but I like your smiling face even more-" before she could finish her sentence her arm shot out on its own and grabbed Orihime's throat. This surprised the both of them and she tried to pull her arm away but it wouldn't budge. She watched as Orihime gave her a surprised look. 

"Wait, it's not like that princess." Chizuru tried to pulled her arm away and began to panic when she felt her hand start to squeeze down on Orihime's throat cutting her airway. "No! I can't let go! Are you okay princess!?" she screamed when her face began turning purple. 

"Is it painful? Does it hurt?-" the hollow chuckled as it dropped down on the ground in a heap. "That is my ability, I don't like conflict so I drive in the seed that embed themselves into a victim's body which then takes complete control of it. Right then he forced Chizuru to punch Orihime in the face knocking her down completely. "I'll have you kill each other, instead of me since I hate conflict. Now, shall we begin? Please let me see! It's been a long time since I've seen a pretty girl with such abilities such as yourself. Now, get helplessly killed by your own classmates!" the hollow giggled loudly as a sign for the taken over students to start attacking her.  All at once they piled onto her grabbing at her hair, face, chest, stomach, legs and her back. Orihime screamed at in protest but the say no signs of help until they were all kicked away by Tatsuki.