Chapter 4 - Tell me what's happened.

Dianne's POV

I hate lying to Joe like this, I really do. It's not easy either. I badly wanted him to walk me home, but I can't. I just can't. You see, my dad has diabetes. Yes, I know it's stupid. But he's just so overweight and I feel so embarrassed. I started dancing to be less like him, eat all that food and do no exercise. He used to dance, so did my mum. They would dance all round the house with me. But when my mum died. He got so depressed and depressing to watch. He sat on the sofa, in his bed, on a chair. We had to get him a wheelchair. It was really hard, he turned into a completely different person like I'd never known him. I got really frightened because I loved the person he was, not so much the person he is now, he has made some progress, with going back to work and all. But with the whole wheelchair and how he looks and even his voice has changed. He has tried so so so hard to help me with everything and get me the things I used to be able to afford, but I can barely pay for the dance lessons anymore. I am looking at jobs I can do part time, but they all either start from 5:00am- 7:00am or from 4:00pm-1:00am. They either clash with dance, or class with my sleeping pattern, I did have a job in Australia, a really nice cafe on the coast, the manager was so nice and let me pick my shifts. I would love to have a manager like that again, but I don't think I would find one like her. We still stay in touch, she is like the only friend I've got. 

Oh, I feel so Horrible lying to Joe, he doesn't deserve me. Not one bit. His sad eyes looking into mine, I couldn't even look at him. I nearly cried hugging him but I knew it would be best from him to come to mine another time, and I didn't even want him to walk even half way there. I felt so bad. Maybe he could help me get a job? Maybe he could see my dad? Maybe he would actually, love, me..?

Oh shut up Dianne. As if, you're probably just a joke girlfriend anyway. I walk over to my wardrobe and get out one of the outfits Zoe gave me.

I looked okay in it but it was a bit to small for me, I still went with it though. I go to the bathroom and put on some makeup, then brush my hair and put it up into a bun. I smile to cheer myself up, but it was no use. I had to tell Joe, I just had to. He deserves an explanation. Well I guess he's probably forgotten by now...

Joe's POV

I had a horrible sleep last night, I couldn't stop thinking about Dianne and how much I care about her. She deserves better than me and last night... Well it was probably just nothing... Oh but what if it was something p. What is she doesn't like me anymore and I was just too needy? What if I was being clingy? What if she actually could love me..? Ughhh! No Joe! Snap out of it! She won't ever live you! No matter how much you like her. She probably doesn't even like me and it messing with my head. Ugly! But what if she's not.

I go to the bathroom and have a shower, I listen to Ed Sheeran's song 'Happier'

I start to cry, imagining I was a puppet and Dianne was a ballon I was desperately trying to chase. I got out of the shower and start to dry off, I suddenly slip...

Dianne's POV

Okay, so I have got Joe's house and knock on the door then heated up my hair. I wait for a bit and no one answers, I knock again. No answer again, I look round the corner of the house and the car is still there. They might have gone on a walk? I think to myself. I then wait on the bench outside of the house. 10 minutes go by, they might have just gone out when I got here. I decide to text Joe.

Dianne:Hey Joe, sorry about yesterday. Where are you though? I think we should talk :)

I wait another 10minutes and he hasn't texted back. I start to get worried and text again