Chapter 6 - Happiness comes in sizes

The Next Few weeks after hospital, 9 am

Joe's POV

Okay. Dianne said 11am, I think to myself. Is it formal? No, why would it Joseph! Stay calm. You had a really good night sleep of 11 hours, you had a long shower last night. You washed your hair, you shaved, you cleaned every inch of you that you can. Apart from this stinking arm! I hate this cast. So Fricking much. I have to wear a bin bag over it in the shower for gods' sake?

'Ughhhh!' I say to myself as I look through my wardrobe at all my clothes. 'There is nothing to wear! He'll think me stupid.' I shout in the mirror, throwing my hand in the air and sitting down on my bed. 

'Sure there is.' I hear from behind me, I turn around to see Dianne. Oh no, I Think and slap my forehead'. 'And. He will not think your stupid, he can barely dress himself. A bit too literally.' She says with a smile and leans on the door. She looks beautiful today, wearing some of Zoe's clothes that she gave her. And her convers. She looks perfect.

 She looks perfect

I smile 'I'm sorry, I shouldn't worry

I smile 'I'm sorry, I shouldn't worry. I don't know why but I can just picture him as this tall, hard-hearted, intimidating man.'. She laughs at me then sits on the bed next to me, I kiss her head and wrap my good arm around her.

'I don't think I could picture him anymore different, honestly I think you'll love him just as much as I do'. She says then kisses me, she puts her hands to my face and we kiss for a little while.

'Well I'll be the judge of that!' I say as we pull away, She laughs and we head over to the wardrobe.

'Just wear what you normally do.' She says and strokes my fluffy denim jacket, I look more in at all the clothes, She's probably right? There's nothing to worry about. WE talk for a bit and look more through my clothes.

'We should really put on some music, shouldn't we?' I say then head over to my music player, I will always love you turns on and I smile at Dianne, she smiles at me. She walks over to me and I laugh as she places me into a ballroom hold and we begin to sway and I look at her then we hug and sway with the music. It reminds me of how much I love her, she looks up and I instantly know that walking over to her when she was sad WAS the definate right thing to do. 

'I love you Joe, so so much.' She says to me as the music comes to an end, I laugh at her.

'Why would an amazing, beautiful, talented girl like you even think to love me?' I Say to her as we continue to sway without the music.

She rolls her eyes 'Because you're kind, caring and love me for me.'

GUYS I'M SORRY BUT I'M GOING TO FINISH THE STORY! REALLY SORRY, BUT IF YOU WANT TO READ SIMILAR STORYS LOOK AT WHAT I AM READING AT THE MOMENT. I AM GOING TO START ANOTHER STORY ABOUT JOE AND DIANNE MEETING IN A COFFE SHOP(TRUST ME YOU'LL LOVE IT!) OR SOMETHING! I'M SORRY BUT I KNOW I WILL ENJOY WRITING THE NEXT ONE LOVE YOU ALL XXXXX