Part 1

Claragail pov

I can't believe next year I'm gonna be in high school next year with all my friends and finally get away from my ex-boyfriend Ethan since he is in 7th-grade this year and I'm in 8th so at least one year away from him.

As Cece walked over to our lunch table with Kayla I was writing a new fanfic. They sit down and I put away my notebook.

kayla: "Hey Clara what you doing?"

clara: "nothin just writing my fanfiction."

cece: "can we read it

clara: "no it isn't ready yet you can read it when I finish it "

cece: "ok whatever... (whispered)why do have to be such a bitch all the time."

Lea and James walk into lunch and sit down and after they walk in Jackson and Logan walk in and we all talk about the usual things like how ugly half the popular kids are and like always bothering each other about things like fucking cactuses and picking on the couples in the group. (Kayla+Logan)(Lea+James) anyway we finished our lunch and the bell rang and we went to class.

kayla pov

After lunch, I went to reading class with Lea and Clara, and of course, I got in a fucking argument with my teacher since I was reading in class, which I don't understand since it is READING class so shouldn't we be reading. After school, we all went to the park to hang out but as Logan and I walked to the park we got into a little argument.

Kayla: "why do have to flirt with every girl you come across?"

Logan: " I don't you're just overreacting. What am I not allowed to have friends that are girls now?"

Kayla: " I didn't say that. All I said was I don't like that you are flirting with them!"

Logan: "So what do you want me to do stop being myself but you obviously don't see that I do that to everyone even James!"

Kayla: "Well I don't care as long as you don't go gay on me and... STOP FLIRTING WITH OTHER GIRLS!!!"

Logan: "OMFG JUST STOP OK I'M DONE DON'T TALK TO UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO APOLOGIZE."

And as Logan walked away I started to cried and I ran to the park and hide in the tube on the playground and just cried.

Lea pov

When James and I got to the park I ran to the playground and to my surprise I found Kayla crying in the tube so I called James over to help me comfort her. When she told me that Logan and she got into because he was flirting with other girls I was about to run after him and fucking kill him, but James and Kayla stopped me from running after the asshole.

Lea: "What the fuck are you going to do if you won't let me kick his ass?"

Kayla:" I guess I'm gonna say I'm sorry."

Lea: "Oh no your not! your gonna let me fucking kick his ass, or you're gonna dump his ass and find a hotter boyfriend and get him as jealous as you fucking can!"