Part 4

Lea's pov

(the next day)

I kept calling Kayla to see how it went yesterday with Logan, but she wouldn't answer so I assumed she was too upset to talk about it. After I put my phone down I heard my grandma yelling saying someone was here to see me, so I went upstairs from my room.

After I got upstairs I was shocked to see James considering he didn't know where I lived, but after he walked in Devin (James' best friend) walked in and Devin had been to my house before with my brother Kyle.

Lea: "Hey James. What's up?"

James: "Nothin much. Just wanted to see you of course."

Lea: "Ok. Well, come on."

As they followed me downstairs to my room (yes my room is the basement that is just how the house was built) my phone started to ring as we got there and it was Kayla. When I answered this was what I heard.

Logan: "are you alone?"

Lea: "Ya where is Kayla?"

Logan: "I have Kayla...and If you want her back I'm gonna need something from you."

Lea: "What do I have that you could possibly want Logan?"

Logan: "Oh you have plenty just meet me at the old cemetery at sunset tomorrow."

Lea: "fine. see you tomorrow"

Logan: "Oh and one more thing...come alone."

(call ends)

James: "what was that?"

Lea: "uuuummmmm... Devin can you leave."

Devin: "why I just..."

(cut off by lea)

Lea: "just go home, Devin."

Devin: "ok fine"

(Devin leaves)

James: "what's going on?"

Lea: "That was Logan he took Kayla."

James: "What!"

Lea: "Ya and he wants me to meet him at the cemetery tomorrow at sunset alone."

James: "You're not fucking going alone."

Lea: "I have to if I want to save Kayla from that prick, but he said that he wanted something from me I don't know what it is yet but he said if I did what he said he would let Kayla go.

James: "ok but just call me if anything happens."

Lea: " ok "

James: "I love you"

Lea: "I love you too."

( James hugs Lea to reassure her that he would always be there.)