Part 3

Kayla pov

I call Logan and tell him to meet me at the park after everyone had already left since they were stressed and didn't want to be there when Logan got there.

Logan: "I hope you're ready to apologize."

Kayla: "That is what I called you here for, but I'm here to apologize for something totally different from what you think. "

Logan: " What do you mean by that?"

Kayla: "I'm sorry but I'm...breaking up with you.

Logan: "WHAT!"

Kayla: "You're just too controlling and I'm still upset that you flirt with other girls. I just wish you understood that it's not ok to flirt with other people when you are dating someone."

Logan: "You can't break up with me I was the best thing that ever happened to you!"

Kayla: " You were now your just more weight on my shoulders. So just leave me alone you will find someone else to fall for your tricks."

As I walk away I feel something grab my wrist and I'm spun around fast to find Logan pulling me away to I don't know where.

Kayla: " hey let me go I don't like you anymore!"

Logan: "Stop yelling or I'll hurt you more than you think. If you come quietly I wont hurt you as much and we can make a deal."

I just nod and started walking while he still gripped my wrist knowing I was going to have a bruise was the least of my worries. When we got to his dad's car I saw his dad looking at me from the driver's seat, but Logan just opened the door and tied my hands and feet together and sat me in the back seat then put a bag over my head. I sat there worrying in silence waiting for what will happen to me next.