Part 7

James POV

As I heard Logan yell, "COME OUT OR THEY BOTH DIE!" I look at Jackson almost going to jump out of the bushes to kill Logan, but Jackson looked back at me knowing the consequence of that.

When we slowly walked out with our hands up I see how angry Lea is. Then both our heads snap towards Logan when he cocks the gun then what happened next I don't even have words to explain the pain that ran through my body.

I ran towards Lea as she fell to the ground while bleeding from her stomach. I did everything I could, but when I thought she was dead I started crying and all of a sudden Jackson picks her up and Kayla, Jackson, and I all run to the car to get Lea to the nearest hospital to see if we could save her.

When we got to the Hospital they took her straight to the ER and that was when I realized that this was all my fault if I hadn't gone to the cemetery then Lea might be ok, but now she is in the ER and might not survive because of me.

About an hour later the doctor comes out and told us she was going to be fine and will be waking up soon.  As we all gasp in relief I ask when are we allowed to visit her and he said that we could go in now if we wanted to. So I go in and see all the tubes and stitching and how she looked in pain and all I could think was how could I have done this to her and this is all my fault.