Part 5

Kayla pov

I wait until the car stops and Logan gets out of the car to help me out to wherever he was taking me. Then when he took the bag off my head I had recognized this place I just couldn't figure it out. All I knew was that it was an old cemetery.

Kayla: "where are we and why did you bring me here you bastard."

Logan: " you will soon find out when your friend gets here."

Kayla: "What are you scheming now, Logan"

Logan: "Look you won't have to wait any longer to find out what will happen, next sweetheart."

As I see Lea walking up the path Logan ties a gag around my mouth, and Lea begins to run towards me and Logan and I start screaming in a muffled tone because of the gag to try and get her to leave but she kept running towards us with a worried and mad look on her face.

Lea pov

Lea: "WHAT THE HELL LOGAN! LET HER GO!"

Logan:" Not until I get what I want."

Lea: "ok what do want asshat?"

I was waiting for him to tell me what he wanted so I could just have Kayla and take her home and get her away from this douchbag. And then he said something that I don't think I can agree to even for Kayla's sake.

Logan: " you have to make a sex tape with me and post it on Youtube."

Lea: "WTF is wrong with you!"

Logan: "If you don't ... You will never see Kayla again."

Logan than pulls out a pistol and points at Kayla's head.

Lea: "Logan please just put the gun down."

I say this as I walk towards him slowly with my hands up, but then we hear something in the bushes and we both look over wondering what it was. Suddenly Logan points the gun at me and I'm confused on why.

Logan: "I told you to come alone. Who are you hiding in the bushes?

Lea: "I didn't bring anyone with me I promise just put the gun down, and I'll do whatever you ask.

Logan: " COME OUT OF THE BUSHES OR THEY BOTH DIE!"

kayla cries in fear and I just look at her to reassure her that everything was going to be ok, but then we were both shocked when James and Jackson both step out of the bushes. I looked at them with all my anger. Then I hear Logan cock the gun and I quickly turn my head and all I remember is the shot, the pain, screaming, and James helping me will Jackson was betting Logan then helping Kayla then everything went black.