Part 9

Lea's Pov

I was finally recovered from my bullet wounds and was excited to get back to school and see all my friends. I walked into the school and everyone was looking at me like I rose from the dead and I kinda did, but I didn't.  I see Clara (A/N I know that she hasn't been in the story in a while but I figured she should be in it now.) and run up to her cuz I haven't seen her in like a month. Then I look over her shoulder to see Kayla and she runs over to use and joins the hugging -she is such a good hugger- then I release from there embraces and just smile in the joy of seeing there faces.

Lea: "So how have you guys been."

Clara: "ya I've been good how about you, people are saying  you died "

Kayla: " She kinda did...sort of"

Lea: " I didn't die you are over exaggerating." 

Clara: " I told you.  I wasn't even there and I knew they were all rumors."

Lea: "See someone isn't crazy here.

As we all laugh and walk to our first class I hear someone yell my name, and I instantly know who it is I turn around to see James running up to me. He hugs me and it kinda hurts.

James: "hey what's wrong."

Lea: " Nothing It just hurts a little when people hug too hard."

James: "sorry"

He looks down in a depressed way and I really feel bad that I told him that I was in pain I hate it when he's upset or when anyone that I care about gets upset or sad.

Lea: " hey Its fine I'm ok don't worry about it."

I and James walk to class and talk about how we are going to spend Saturday but that all changes on Friday when something happens to us that we will never forget or will we.