Part 2

AN: Hey guys hope you like this chapter please comment on what you want to happen next.

CeCe pov

As I walk to the park I'm almost there and I see lea so mad she almost looks red, and as I got closer I saw James and Kayla trying to calm her down. So I ran over to see what was going on.

CeCe: "Hey what's going on?"

James: "Oh Kayla and Logan got into an argument and lea wants to kill logan so we are trying to calm her down."

CeCe: "Lea there is a better way to handle this we are all mad at Logan right now just calm down."

Lea:" your right. what are we going to do about him tho?

CeCe: " I don't know yet but we will figure it out."

Clara pov

walking to the park was lonely but once I got there everyone was there except logan thank god he is so annoying I don't know what Kayla sees in that douchbag. Surprisingly they were talking about Logan being a douchbag at least we are all on the same page it used to be just me and Jackson who talked about how awful logan is.

Clara: "hey guys why are we talking about Logan being an asshole without me."

Lea: "Cuz you were late."

Clara: " Ok sorry that I had plans before I came here."

After they caught me up on what had happened me and Lea where definitely on the same page we both wanted to kill Logan like now but I knew if we did I would get arrested again and I'd rather not go to jail especially because of that waste of space."

Clara: " so are we going to kick his ass or what?"

CeCe: "that's what we were doing but it's up to Kayla what we do."

Everyone looks at Kayla waiting for what we should do.

Kayla: "I'm just going to break up with him and get him out of our lives... ok."

Everyone: "ok whatever."