Part 8

Kayla's Pov 

I walked into the hospital room to see a sleeping Lea and I looked over to see James in tears by just looking at her. I walked over to James and gave him a hug to reassure him that everything was gonna be ok.  Then that's when we heard a small gasp and looked over at Lea to see that she had woken as we all rush to her side but not crowding her we all see that she is alright.

Kayla: "Omg! you're ok I can't believe it you're ok!

James: "We were so worried about you that you weren't going to make it.

Lea: "Where the hell am?"

Jackson: " You are in a hospital we found closest to us from where the incident happened."

Lea: "Oh... how long have I been here."

Kayla: "about 2 days."

Lea: "Oh...what happened to Logan?

James: "We brought him here with us and the police took him to prison."

Lea: "Kayla are you ok I was so worried about you."

Kayla: "I'm fine. I was more worried about you cuz you went through a whole lot worse than I did all I got was scared not shot."

Lea: "Oh... Well, I hope everything goes back to normal now."

as we all talked about what happened James wouldn't look away from Lea giving her the look that he won't let this happen to her ever again, but he would soon realize after her recovery that something much worse would soon happen to all of us.

A/N: hey my dudes please comment I could use some suggestions to do in the next part I'm having some trouble because you won't tell me if you like it so far or not so please comment on whether this story is good so far thanks guys.