Giant Surprise (Giga!Little Mac x Reader(Lemon))

Here is the first story, hope you enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were headed out to see some of the smashers fight when you heard a grunt from around the corner. You immediately recognize the grunt coming from only one person - Little Mac. Only this time, he had transformed into Giga Mac, just coming from a battle.

You had always been there for Little Mac and even developed feelings for him. You have tried to keep on his good side whenever he just changed into Giga Mac. You weren't expecting him to change today, but he just had to get that smash ball.

As you walked down the hallway towards the smashers, Giga Mac turned the corner and took notice of you, making a loud roar to get your attention. Loud enough for you to hear, but still soft enough to not cause anyone to take notice.

You turned around, having your heart skip a beat as you never expected him to be wandering the halls. You quickly came up to him, stopping just at his feet. You looked up at him, looking at that muscular body before reaching his face. He looks down at you, admiring your figure.

"Mac, I didn't think that you would go for the smash ball, though you're always like this afterwards." You said, hoping to lift his spirit.

Giga Mac grunted in response, still looking at your figure. Little Mac always had feelings for you, but those feelings were amplified as Giga Mac. He wanted more of you and couldn't wait.

"Is anything wrong?" You questioned, oblivious to the fact that he was looking at you with love filled eyes.

He blushed lightly as he picked you up and carried you down the hall to his room. You were quite surprised by the sudden action but quickly calmed down as you realized you are in the arms of you crush.

Once reaching to his room, Giga Mac set you to lie on his bed. Closing and locking the door, he went to sit next to you, taking off his shoes. You looked into his gorgeous blue-green eyes, finding them filled with love. Before you could say anything, Giga Mac positioned himself on top of you.

The huge size difference caught you off guard a bit. You looked into Giga's eyes while he stared back lovingly. He blushed lightly, waiting for you to respond.

"Mac, it's okay. You can go ahead." You calmly said, blushing as well. At those words, he attacked your neck with kisses. You moaned lightly at each touch, enjoying every kiss.

You moaned louder as he found you sweet spot, kissing it more passionately. His hands went onto your (f/c) shirt, lifting it up to feel your soft skin. His big hands felt warm to the touch, causing you to want him more.

He broke from you neck to gasp for air, his hands still on your body. You saw what he wanted to do, sat up and pulled off your shirt and pants. He took off his shorts in response.

He looked at your body in amazement, staring at every inch of you. You blushed lightly, wrapping your arms around one of his muscular arms.

"I'm ready." You spoke softly, patting his arm to reassure him. Hearing this, he gently put you to lie down on your back. He positioned himself on top of you, his head over your belly. Looking up, he waits for your input. You nodded at this action, telling him to continue.

He lowered his head to your belly, letting his lips graze it. You giggled by the sudden tickle as you were a bit ticklish there. Giga Mac then started to softly kiss your belly, up and down, trying to get you to moan or even blush. He reached a particular spot, causing you to blush madly.

Little did you know, he had already griped your underwear, trying to let you know what he wants next. Hearing a rip from below, you sat up once again to find him tugging at your panties, wanting to show you what he wants.

"So you want to do it? I see ... " You said, the thought of it made you blush.
He nodded in agreement, letting out a small, soft grunt. You took off your bra and panties, closing your legs and covering your breasts with the bed sheets from his view. He was curious why you did what you did.

He uncovered you from underneath the sheets, admiring your body. He repositioned himself above you, nuzzling your arms. You got what he wanted to tell you and uncovered your breasts. He started nuzzling your right breast, causing you to moan. The pleasure had gotten to you when he shifted to your left one.

At the sound of your moaning, Giga Mac took off his underwear, revealing his large member. I can't believe it, it's huge, you thought as you blushed deeply while looking at it.

"Will it fit me?" You questioned him, wondering how such a huge thing like that could possibly fit into you. He nodded, turning you around on all fours. He held onto your hips, putting his tip onto your entrance, then grunted.

"Go ahead, but be slow as it might cause me pain." You softly spoke, giving Giga permission. Slowly, he thrusted his member in, causing you to whimper in pain. He stopped, letting you catch yourself.

"It's okay now." He continued at your calm voice. He went slowly, in and out. You moaned at this new pleasure he was giving you. He picked up some speed, and with each thrust caused you to moan even more.

He thrusted harder and faster than you would have thought, making you moan louder. You felt a knot in your stomach, and so does Giga.

"Mac, cum into me!" You yelled somewhat softly, trying not to alarm the other fighters. With one final thrust, he came into you, making your belly bulge a bit from the semen.

He crawls up to you as you go under the sheets, being careful not to harm you while doing so. You cuddled up against his muscular body, him having his big arms wrap around you. Going to do the laundry tomorrow anyways, so why not?, you thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was kinda short for the ending but, eh, it's my first story. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Can take request either here or on my account.
Love ya! ~❤
Word count: 1078