Green Grunting (Luigi x Reader (Lemon))

This is to YT_Snowy_Thunder! I hope you enjoy this story cuz I'm about to put a lot of stuff here for the green shadow of a cutie. He needs something like this. Anyways, enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Luigi hummed as he took a stroll towards his room, which he shared with his older twin bro. His happy face and cheer with each step meant something good is about to happen, he was about to get laid. It was going to forever until you just so happen to agree.

He thought that his big bro has to be somewhere with Peach again since he haven't been around for quite some time, but he became preoccupied once again with what was going to be his own reward. He had hope that it would be the absolute best. The green guy would end up having more than he hoped.

On his way to your room, his mind wandered about on how much you would be pleased in bed. Will he be good in bed? Or would you be disappointed? OR would you love him all the same? Perhaps more so? It was all up to you.

Luigi landed himself before your door, stopping momentarily before reaching for the handle. A gentle scent came from within that reminded him of his own home. For once in his life, he felt like he can conquer anything.

The green guy finally opened your door, only to lay his blue eyes on your cute, almost naked body on the bed sitting down. He blushed at the mere sight of you and how pretty you look. Luigi was just in awe of you.

"W-wow (y/n), you look so beautiful!" Luigi blurted out, almost slamming the door when he was closing it. By the look on his face, you can tell that he really wants you.

You patted a spot near you, prompt him to sit next to you. Greenie (yes, Greenie will be used) followed the silent order, sitting next to the gorgeous person who will be his bedtime bounce. This was both of your time to shine.

"Would you allow me to take of your clothes for you?" You inquired Luigi, taking off his hat in the process. The hat was rather soft on the inside.

"Maybe w-we can both do it?" These sheepish words traveled out from under the mustached hero. His face once again red from the thought of being undressed by you. You didn't initially noticed until you started to undo his overalls.

You giggled at Luigi's redden face. He smirked a bit, darting his eyes away from you. You waved your hand in front of his eyes to bring attention to you. You prompt Greenie to help take off him shirt.

In a quick moment, both of you were near naked in each other's presence in full view. Though for Luigi, he was shaking a bit in his briefs. If it was from nervousness or anticipation was up to him, or from the lack of clothes on his body.

You cupped your hands around his, letting his big hands form around yours. Luigi's hands started to feel super warm to you, that is until you noticed his face is full red again from just this small, gentle act.

"Do you want to start?" You asked in a soothing voice, moving his hand on your underwear. His already red face was heating up on just your question alone.

"Y-yes, I do!" Luigi eagerly exclaimed. He took off his boxers, letting his rod stick straight up. It was rather big for the plumber, a whopping 10 inches of goodness.

"A-AH! I'm so sorry! I just-" Luigi covers his reddened face with his hands, panicking at his already hard member. You giggle, moving his hands away from his cute face.

"Everything's going to be alright." You softly reassured to him, positioning your entrance on his tip. You nodded at him as a go-ahead.

The green hero blushed before shifting his hands onto your hips. He gently prompted you to start moving on him.

You held onto his shoulders, moaning a bit in pleasure with each thrust. Luigi got more and more confident with your beautiful moaning, slowly going faster and harder.

The both of you were in blissful movements in sync, the pleasure rising in the act. It was truely the best thing to happen to Luigi since forever.

Luigi was thrusting as hard and as fast as he can, precum lacking inside of you. Your moaning and occasional whimpering made him inch closer to releasing.

Your moans grew louder and louder, becoming music to Luigi's ears. Soon, the both of you were moaning together. The sensation was unbearable to the both of you.

Sooner or later, the both of you were very close, shaking a bit. Luigi quickly held you close, about to release his seed. His arms wrapped around your hips and back.

"I'm-a close, (y/n)!" Luigi softly exclaimed, his balls ready to burst into you. He was beyond ready to cum into that sweet, sweet body of yours.

"Go ahead!" You yelled, right before the two of you climax together. Your love juices mixing together.

Luigi was whimpering on you, shaking a lot and holding onto you dearly. You patted his head and shushed him softly.

"There, there. You did a great job. Probably better than Mario." You softly said into his ear, soothing Greenie.

Your gently words comforted the lean green guy in your arms. His whimpering slowly went to a crawl, barely being audible. He pushes his big nose onto you before giving you a smooch on your cheek.

You ruffled his hair before sighing, letting the both of you lay down and covering yourselves in the bedsheets.
The both of you tapered off to sleep. After this moment, what else could be in store for you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been such a long time since I was able to do any stories but I'm going to spam some stories to make it up for it. Hope it counts!
Word count: 1014