Royal Ramming (King DeDeDe x M!Reader (Lemon))

This story is for the lovely 8-BITREDUX. Somehow seeing DeDeDe doing the royal deed to someone smaller than him is comforting. But then again, penguins. Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The calming aura and cold sensation on top of Mt. DeDeDe is in luscious abundance. Trees having sleeping  and some playful Scarfies around them. Waddle Dees making snowdees and having occational snowball fights to see who was the best at it. The weather was rather normal, with a dash of some light snow here and there every few days. It looked like a magical place only found in story books, dreams, and poems.

There, sitting high and mighty in his room looking over, was the king of of Dream Land himself. The big penguin was waiting on somebody to arrive. He had a glass of wine in one hand, getting only slightly drunk as to not scare away his visitor. King DeDeDe perked up when he heard the front door knocking. Eagarly, he came up to the door, fixed himself up, and opened it.

It was you! You really came! The King was so joyful for you to visit him all the way from the town below. He was so happy, in fact, that he immediately took a hold of your hand and gave a whole bunch of kisses on it. You giggled, happy to know that even a king like him can have a gentle side. He lead you in, smiling and face a bit tinted from the wine.

"So, how was your trip up here? Did you have any trouble with my Waddle Dees?" DeDeDe asked politely, knowing that even though you two have known each other for quite some time, he still would like to make you feel very much welcomed in his castle. He poured a glass for you, setting it in your reach.

"It was nice! I really love the weather today and no, the Waddle Dees didn't give me any trouble. Quite the contrary, as they really helped me get up the mountain quicker than if I've done it alone." You talked with a bit of quirkiness, the sound of your voice being like music to DeDeDe's ears.

"Well, I'm glad that you came all the way up to visit me up here."

"Anything for a great friend of mine, even if he's the king." You chuckled, grabbing the glass of wine that the king had poured for you earlier. You took a sip before asking the KIng something.

"DeDeDe, would you answer me this one question for me? I've been meaning to ask you this for quite a while..." You had held this question for a while for sure as it always seems to try to come out every time you visit him.

"Hmm? What is it, (Y/N)?"

"Can I.....have sex with....you?" Your face was flushed full red, eyes looking away from King DeDeDe. You felt like this was too much to ask for, and right before Christmas of all thing. You were ready to hear a 'no' or something, but instead you were met with a kiss on the lips.

"Of course...." The King whispered into your ear. Your heart raced a bit as your stomach fluttered with butterflies. You were filled with such joy that you leaped up and wrapped your arms around the big penguin's neck. You practically tackled him to the floor as when you tried to get up, you rolled down his big belly of his. Both of you giggled as you spend the rest of the day having a wonderful time.

Later that same day, the sun was just on the horizon and some light snow was beginning to fall. You two were snuggled up under the blankets of DeDeDe's bed. You had your head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat and slow breathing. You look up at him and he darted his eyes to meet yours.

"Shall we do it?" You asked, eyes sparkling with enthusiasm. DeDeDe nodded, taking off his clothes and setting them aside. He gently took yours off as well, admiring your body and looking at a particularly hard rod of yours.

Just the sight of your dick gave the King a boner as well. His face was flushed red as he turns around on the bed, crawling on all fours. He was exposing his deliciously thick ass to you, waiting to be pounded by you. He spanks his ass a bit, knowing how much you like it thick.

You slowly held onto King DeDeDe's hips as you position your self behind him. Your hard dick throbbed as you placed your tip at his asshole. It was squishy and scorching with heat from the inside, like it was heated up by a Burning Leo.

"Please put it in me..." DeDeDe inquired, his voice trembling a bit. He nudges himself a bit onto your cock. You responded by ramming it hard up his ass. It was quite tight, even for a big penguin like him.

DeDeDe clenched the bed sheets as you slowly thrusts in and out of his tight ass. The sensation slowly got rid of any pain the King was focusing on, giving way to a mind full of pleasure and massive horniness. You couldn't help but to adore his blushing face. Face tells you that he is having a good time, yet he has eyes full of lust.

You went a bit faster, slapping and grabbing his ass every so often. DeDeDe was clearly having the time of his life by the sounds of his moans becoming more and more loud. It was like music to your ears. The two of you were enjoying this to the max. It seems like it would be right to do a little more for the King.

You try your best to reach his nipples to rub them, but could only go as far up as the bottom of his stomach. Not riskng it again, you rubbed his belly gently to give DeDeDe some kind of pleasure, only to find out something truely magnificent. He started to moan loudly out of pure pleasure.

His dick was practically ready to burst from the amount of pleasure you are giving him. He was begging for you to release inside of him, making you closer and closer to your climax. It was too much, even for you.

Within a couple of thrusts, you both climaxed together. You came real deep inside of him, holding tightly to his hips so that every last drop of your semen stays in his tight ass. DeDeDe came as well, all on his sheets before flopping on his bed.

You pulled out, flopping next to him and snuggling DeDeDe like a big teddy bear. Both of you drift away into slumber as Christmas arrives.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry to keep you all waiting. Between deppressive episodes and school, I had no time to work on this. But I hope you all enjoy this lovely gift on Christmas Eve. From me to you. Also I hope to do at least 2 stories every month.

Word count: 1181