Howler's Heat (Wolf x Reader (Lemon))

This is for YoRhaSquad. This is like if mating season still applies to animal people like Wolf and Fox, but more intensely. Hope you enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was the worse time for it. Why now? It shouldn't even apply to him at all. Guess it's just instincts kicking in.

Wolf was in heat and it's major. He need someone to have sex with, and fast. He can't keep it in much longer, but he knows the rules and as much as he would like to break them, he's not going to for a very obvious reason.

He paced back and forth in his room, the urge coming over him quickly. He couldn't take it any longer. He needs somebody now.

That is until he heard a knock on his door. He nervously walked up to the door, sighing before opening it. To his surprise, you were there to greet him.

"I've heard that you were having some trouble with something, want me to come in to help you with that?" You inquired, wanting to help Wolf out on whatever have been bothering him for the last few weeks. He looked up at you as you spoke, nervous and fidgeting like crazy.

"Oh, I, uh, really need some help with it...." His words trailed off as he continues to fidget around, pacing and rocking a bit. You walked into his room, closing the door behind you.

You sit down on his bed, gently patting the spot next to you and prompting Wolf to follow through. He slowly walked up to you, plopping next to you. He trailed his up and down your beautiful body.

"Are you in heat?" You softly spoke, holding the beast's hand. He glanced away from you before whining a bit. You can now definitely tell that he really is.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it..." You say as you take only your pants off. You turned around and showed off your butt to him.

He quickly became hard as your butt is presented to him. He got up and take off his outfit, his burly fur being cooled by the surrounding air.

He slipped his hard member into your hole, letting the wettness of your prostate surround it. He was clearly loving this, but at the same time, he was nervous about it. He thrusted slowly, but roughly.

You moaned a bit at each thrust, loving his thick, meaty dick inside of your ass. Wolf was painting and breathing heavily as he pounded you. Each thrust made him more and more horny than he already is.

He let out small grunts as he started to pound your ass faster and harder. The sensation was getting the better of the both of you. Wolf looked like he was about to go feral from just hearing your moaning.

Next thing you knew, Wolf was fucking his hardest, deepest, and roughest into your ass. You absolutely love it, your moaning gave it away. The both of you were having a real blast.

"I'm cumming!!!" Wolf exclaimed, shooting a huge dog load into your ass. You screamed out his name as your ass was being filled to the brim. Some of the semen leaked out of you as you propped yourself up.

The space rider pulled out, huffing and panting like crazy. He was out of it, but you can tell by the slight smile that he loved it a lot. Wolf was satisfied a lot.

You giggled, putting your clothes back on and headding out of his room. You could spend some more time with him, but you got some other work to do. Hopefully, this is not the last time you do something with Wolf.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry that I couldn't get to this sooner, my depression got in the way for some of the stories and unfortunately I didn't plan this out either. And sorry for such a short story, I'll get to a longer one soon.
Word count: 660