Chapter 1

Before I start this, I just wanted to say that Ink_Sans6478 helped me come up with the idea. You can thank her for helping with the progression of the story.

This is one of my first stories, so dont judge it too hard. >//<

Welp, hope you enjoy!!

___________________________________

"Dream, wake up, Ink is here." Nightmare shook Dream, trying to awake him. Dream moaned and rolled over, pushing Nightmare's hand off him. Dream felt fairly weak, and he didn't know why.

"Ink is waiting, Dream." Nightmare added, slightly aggravated. Dream sighed and pulled his covers down. Nightmare laughed as he saw Dream in his rubber-duck pajamas. Dream blushed and tried to slap Nightmare.

"Stop laughing!" Dream yelled at Nightmare and he tried his best to stop his laugh. He lowered it to a small giggle.

Dream pushed Nightmare out of the room, closed the door, and got into some real cloths. His normal white shirt and blue jacket, bright gold shoulder pads, he put on his bright yellow scarf, and clipped it around his neck with a star button. He put on his headband-like crown(?) and started toward the door.

~...........~

Dream headed down the stairs and looked to see Ink, stressed and fiddling with his fingers, and Nightmare, patting Ink's back.

"Heh, look at you, brother! And here I thought you didn't like being nice to people." Dream giggled. Nightmare looked at Dream with an angered face.

"Oh shut up, Dream." Nightmare snapped.

Dream giggled and sat on the couch next to Ink.

"Something wrong, Ink?" Dream asked.

"EVERYTHING IN WRONG! NOTHING IS ADDING UP ANYMORE, IT'S JUST ALL GONE WRONG. EVERYTHING. EV-" Ink screamed, but was cut off by Dream hugging him tightly.

"Shhh, it's ok, Ink. We'll figure it out." Dream cooed. (I am NOT shipping them. Unless it's a reallllyyy good reason.)

Ink whimpered, hugging Dream back tightly. Nightmare, feeling awkward since he wasn't good at being supportive or reassuring, asked,

"C-Can I get you anything? Water, juice, a snack?" Nightmare asked.

Ink mumbled softly, "W-Water... please..."

Nightmare got up and walked over to the kitchen to get some water and some snacks.

"You ready to tell me what is wrong?" Dream asked. Ink nodded, admitting a small, "Mhm.."

"Rur- I mean Error.. this morning.. he told me, that he was tired of being nice.. he was tired of being forced to be 'kind' just to p-please me..." Ink stuttered, "And.. and he and the other darks.. were going to help him destroy, destroy homes, feelings, souls... weather they liked it or not.." Ink's eyes went dim. "Including m-me and J-ammy...." By now Ink was pouring tears.

Dream looked into the kitchen. This meant Nightmare would have to fight Ink and himself. Dream teared up thinking about it. Imagining Nightmare being forced to kill him. Dream's soul went heavy, but he tried his best to stay positive.

"I-I'm sure that Error will come around at some point... right? He always had for you and PJ, hadn't he?" Dream asked, trying his best not to cry. "And, if it comes to it, the you, Blue, and me could always... try.. right?" Dream knew what the fact was, though. Even with all of them combined, they didn't stand a chance. They could always ask Palette(In this, Palette is not related to Ink and Dream) for help, since he was considered a star sans, but, this wouldn't help them in the slightest. Killer, Error, Dust.... Nightmare... they were all much too powerful for them. They would just get themselves killed.