Chapter 6

"Your lucky your still alive, Chara! I swear.. if you weren't attached to my body I would..."

"Oh quit it, bone bag. You like him and you know it." Chara taunted. Cross blushed and slapped himself in the face, attempting to hit Chara.

"Ow!... shit..."

"Haha! Well, that was dumb..!" Chara laughed.

"S-Shut up..." Cross, utterly embarrased, mumbled as he rubbed the side of his face. "AND I DONT LIKE HIM!"

Chara just laughed and flew off into some part of his mind.

"Hey Chara?" Cross asked. Chara flew into view, her face a little irratated, but still curious.

"Whacha' want, Oreo?" Chara asked.

Cross flinched before responding with, "Where do you go when you leave my veiw?"

"I dont leave, bonehead. I just go into a state only spirits (or ghosts), like me, can see. That way, I can see everything ya do."

Cross nodded. Chara went into that "state" again, disappearing from veiw.

"Oh, and, just so you know, I think that idea Ink brought up might be a good idea. Your too much of a whimp to be able to fight, anyway." Chara proposed.

"Pffft, yeah, right. Like I'm ganna let you have complete control over me." Cross joked, yet he was still halfway serious.

"Oh, come on. You cant be serious. The last time I lashed out was 6 months ago. When X-Gaster was still a threat."

"...I'll.. I'll think about it." Cross sighed.

__^______________^__

I made this 20 min before school. like... REalLy sh0rT...

Yeah, so, I know I said this chapter was supposed to be sad, but I didnt have any time to write a real chapter. ;o;

K well, hope you enjoyed anyway .3.

Word count (-A/N) - 208