Chapter 2

I just wanted to say, thanks Narcassistic for giving me some tips on my writing.
=w=

I actually read a book called, Seperable Oppisites, by Sansy-ton33

It is a great book, and I recommend it to all you people who love the sweet taste of juicy relationships!
uwu

Well, because of Sansy, I feel more confident about my writing!

Thanks for that Sansy, and I hope the rest of you enjoy~

(NOT Shipping Dreammare)
!!!)

___________^___________^___________

Dream, Ink, and Nightmare were all at Ink and Errors house. Though, Error recently moved out, now living at Nightmares Mansion with the others. Nightmare didnt particularly agree with this, but he didn't have a choice. Dream was on the line.

They were sitting at the table, silently chewing their meals. It was awkward, and eventually someone had to break the silence.

"So..." Nightmare started, "hows the breakup doing?"

Dream shot him a dirty look. Nightmare started to sweat.

"W-Wait n-never mind." Nightmare stuttered. "Uh.. how is PaperJam..?"

Dream knew Nightmare wasn't good with conversation, sighed, and took over the conversation.

"You dont have to talk about anything if you dont want to, Ink. Have you drawn anything recently?" Dream tried changing the subject.

"N-Nothing of importance.." Ink blushed lightly.

"You know, I love your drawings! Mind if I see some?" Dream proposed.

Ink sighed and nodded as she pulled her sketchbook out of her sash. She showed Dream and Nightmare some pages, there was a picture of Classic, as a really cartoony version, his eyes big, and his smile almost bigger than his skull. Dream liked that one the most.

There where others, like Blue, Dream, and Ink all huddled under blankets together, when Night saw the stars in Outertale for the first time with Ink, but, as Ink flipped through his notebook, he noticed the chunk of papers he had skipped. He showed more pictures after that like it was normal.

"Can I see the sketchbook?" Dream asked. Ink shook his head violently, hugging the sketchbook close to him. I decided to back off for a while.

~....Time Passes....~

Suddenly, PaperJam walked down the stairs to see them all chatting and laughing together.

"Daddy?" PJ called out. Ink shot his head up and looked over at him.

"Jammy? You need something?" Ink asked, patting the seat next to him. PJ took that as an invatation to come and sit next to him.