Chapter 1 - School

• Dedicated to Ethan Karpathy

Chloe's POV:

It is 6:59am. I know I have to get up out of bed in one minute for school but I'm absolutely exhausted. I literally got no sleep last night. Besides, we're going into year 8 now. All everyone's worried about is love and relationships and the end of year school dance. Not me, I need to concentrate on my grades and just make the most of the school year.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* Off goes my alarm. "Argh"! I exclaim as I hop out of bed.
I walk into my walk in wardrobe and pull out my red and white checked school dress and my maroon coloured jumper. I then grab my plain black leather lace up school shoes from my shoe cabinet and take my white school socks out of my sock drawer.

I then walk into my ensuite to get my hair and makeup ready. I first pull my long blonde hair to the side and put it into a basic fishtail braid. I spray some hairspray on my hair and tie a red bow onto the top of my hair tie.

Next it's time to put my makeup on. I try not to wear a lot of makeup to school, as I want to have a more natural look for when I'm at school. First I wipe my face clean, to freshen up my face. Then I put some concealer, mascara, eye liner, blush, bronzer and some gloss on.

Before I leave the bathroom, I spray some body spray onto my arms and legs and spray my Katy Perry "Purr" perfume in the room and walk into it.

When I walk downstairs on my spiral staircase, I see that my breakfast is already out on the marble kitchen table for me.

"Ready for your big first day back?" asks my mum enthusiastically.

"Yes a little." I respond as I eat my fruit salad.

"You'll be fine, just hurry or you'll miss your bus honey."

After I finish my breakfast, I run into the downstairs bathroom to quickly brush my teeth before I head to the bus stop.

Before I leave, I place my drink bottle and lunch box into my maroon coloured school bag and take my phone off it's charger.

Just as I head out the door to walk to the bus stop, my mum stops me for photos.

"Here honey! Let's have a few first day back photos!" Says mum.

I take around 30 photos with 30 different photos. I currently have a modelling contract, so I love every opportunity there is to take a photo.

As I walk out the white gate, I see my friends Chanelle (AKA Chellz) and Jess up ahead in the distance. I haven't seen them in a day and it already feels like forever!

"Ready for the first day!?" Chellz exclaims.

"You know it!" I yell.

Once we get to the bus stop and our bus arrives, we take a seat on the bus together. The WHOLE way and I mean the WHOLE way, Chellz and Jess were talking about boys. Am I the only one who understands that boys are a distraction?

After about 20 minutes on the bus, we finally arrive at school.

"I'll catch you guys later." I say to Chellz and Jess.

"Okay bye Chloe!" Jess and Chellz say.

As I continue walking down the corridor, minding my own business, someone suddenly bumps right into me.
/////////////////
Author's Note:
Hey everyone! I hope you're enjoying the story so far! I'll hopefully update soon for you guys! Sorry for the short chapter, I'll gradually make them longer as I move further into the story. Comment your thoughts!