Chapter 5 - Come Home With Me

• Dedicated to Ethan Karpathy

Chloe's POV:

After what felt like forever, I was finally aloud to leave the nurses' office but I still couldn't walk or could I? 

"Alright Chloe you're alright to leave now." Said the nurse.

"But there's no way I can go now I can't even walk or even stand up properly!" I exclaimed loudly but lying.

The nurse just sighed at me and called Ethan in.

Ethan's POV:

The school nurse called me into her office so it's finally time to take Chloe home.

"She ready is she?" I said eagerly.

"Well not exactly, she says she can't walk and will need a doctors appointment to get assigned crutches. Which unfortunately, I can't hand you any at the moment so a parent may need to pick her up."

"I could take her home if you like I'd be more than happy to!"

"If it's no trouble then sure you may as long as you're ok with it?"

"Trust me, I'm more than happy to take her home."

Chloe's POV:

As soon as I heard Ethan say he would be happy to take me home I was so excited and happy! I couldn't think of anyone else I would rather be with than Ethan.

"Now how are we going to get you home?" Ethan said very cheekily.

"Hmm I wonder?" I also said cheekily.

Ethan grinned than picked me up as he did before like we were in some romanic film it was just so nice for Ethan to carry me all the way home.

"Where do you live?" Ethan said to me.

"As long as you don't stalk me I'll tell you." I said playfully.

"There will be no stalking Chloz." Ethan said laughing.

"Already got a nickname for me?"

"Maybeeeeeeeee." he said grinning.

I then laughed and told him my address.

"No way! you're kidding me right? this can't be true at all!"

"No I'm not kidding. Why do you ask?"

"I'm asking because that street is directly next to mine!"

"Oh my gosh yes! uh... I mean that's cool we live near each other!" I said trying to act calm and cool.

With that, Ethan just laughed and carried me all the way home.

Author's Note:

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in so long I've been really busy lately and haven't had time to update but now being the holidays I'll hopefully be able to update every couple-every few days! I hope you're enjoying my story! I'll try make it a bit more interesting soon it's my first fanfic haha. love you all ❤️😽