Chapter 2 - Love at First Fall?

• Dedicated to Ethan Karpathy

Chloe's POV:

Before I could see who it was I yelled fairly loud at them. "JERK WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING ARE YOU BLIND OR SOMETHING?!" On the floor next to me I saw the hottest guy I had seen in my life. Perfect hair, perfect eyes just every bit of him was perfect. He got up and said nothing. "I'm so so sorry I yelled I'm just having a bad day!" I said to the boy.

"It's fine I'm Ethan and you are?" He said very shyly and quietly.

"I-I-I" I was stuck and couldn't get the words out!

When suddenly Jess and Chellz came out of no where and did the talking for me. "This is Chloe!"

Ethan stood thei staring at me for a minute. I began getting butterflies in my tummy when all of a sudden his friends come out of nowhere and take him away. I see him wave in the distance to me. I smile and wave back to him.

At first period we go to science. I see Ethan in the same class as me and I get rather excited and feel all tingly inside.

I try to get closer to him when we get told we are getting put into seating plans alphabetical order! Milani is sitting up front right under the teachers desk and she isn't very happy about that! Genevieve is two desks away from Milani and she got a seat next to Jacob who sweats like he has run a marathon every day of his life and has never showered since! Next, Ethan gets seated down not too close to the front but not too far back either.

"Chloe? Next to Ethan please." my teacher says to me.

I walk to my desk and can't get the smile off my face! I have a feeling this years science will be better than last years!

We begin writing notes when I hear Ethan muttering to himself and he doesn't seem happy.

"You ok?" I ask sweetly.

"I forgot my books at home and left my pencil case at home too! I was too busy helping my sister get ready for school this morning!"

He's so sweet! I think to myself. "Here, take a few pages out of mine!" I say ripping pages out of my book.

"Thanks". He says back smiling to me.

Our teacher catches us talking. Uh oh.

"Chloe! Ethan! Detention as soon as school finishes! Meet Mr Doherty in the detention room as soon as you hear that bell ring!"

I catch a glimpse of Ethan smiling to himself.