ii. blank smiles & white wine

CHURROS ii, blank smiles & white wine

CHURROS
ii, blank smiles & white wine

It was early in the day, Beck was about to head over to joe's place until she got a call from her girl Annika.

"What's up, Annika?" Beck sighed, rolling her eyes. She loves Annika, but Annika can be a bit much sometimes.

"It's peach. I know she was the one who fucked up my rep on insta." She blamed peach. There's some bad blood going on between them right now, but like always, beck takes peach's side.

"Peach didn't do anything. Why do you always blame her?" Beck questions while exiting her apartment and going to her car, on the way to joe's place.

"You always take her side! When are you gonna realize that peach is more than just a bitch? She's a fucked up backstabbing hoe." Annika raged into the phone.

"I got to go. Bye." Beck hung up and continued her way to joe's house.

.

.

.

"Hey, babe." Joe said after he opened the door for beck to his apartment.

Beck pecked his lips and continued her way into the apartment with joe closing the door behind her.

"How was your day." He turned to look at her while she sat on the sofa.

"Good, then it turned to a big blob of shit." Beck sighed and joe sat next to her.

"What happened?" He ask.

"Annika called and started ranting about peach....again. I'm honestly, getting tired of this. Why do they always blame her for everything?" Beck sighed, putting her feet up on top of joe's lap.

"Well, I mean she isn't that nice of a person." Joe responded trying not to sound rude.

"Only to you..." Beck mumbled and her phone ringed. She picked it up and saw it was peach, "I gotta take this." She rose off the couch, pecking joe on the lips then going to answer peach's call.

"Hey. I need you. Annika's assuming shit again and I need an outfit for the party." Peach spoke.

"Uhh, ya. I'll be over soon, hold on." Beck put peach on mute, at least she thought she did.

"Peach needs me. I have to go." She told joe who stood and scoffed, crossing his arms.

"You always do this. Each time when she calls, you run by her side. She's not a puppy beck. She can handle things herself." Joe said, getting angry.

"Ya, but sometimes she can't. I've known her for along time." Beck defended her and of course Peach was listening in on it while smirking on the other line.

"And your point is?!" Joe raised his voice, "I'm your boyfriend, beck! I should at least be one of your top priorities, but when peach calls or needs you, at any given moment you go." He stirred up the pot.

"You're one of my top priorities. Peach needs me right now and I have to go." Beck picked up her things and begin to walk to the door while joe sat back down.

"You know what the funny thing is.." Joe placed his phone down after picking it back up, "She always calls when we're together." And with that, beck shut the door on her way out.

.

.

.

As beck pulled up to peach's house, she noticed she was waiting outside for her.

"You didn't have to wait outside." Beck walked up to the woman standing on the steps.

"I wanted to make sure you were ok. You left the phone on and I heard everything." She confessed, as she opened her front door.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry, Peach. It's the same thing every time you call." Beck walked into the kitchen and sat at her table.

"I totally get it." She faked a smile, "I mean, I would want a lot of time with you to...if you were my girl." She flirted a little, and twisted a strand of beck's hair.

Peach smiled again, before walking away to grab the two outfits she might want to wear. She grabbed them off her bed and made her way back to the kitchen only to find joe sitting next to beck.

"Joe?  What are you doing here?" Peach ask, putting the dresses down.

"I just thought I would be a supportive boyfriend and tag along to my girlfriend's friend's house." He smiled, glancing at beck then back at peach.

"The more the merrier." She faked a smile. Her blood was boiling. She hates joe and she showed it a lot of the time. Joe also hates her and he will do anything in his power to make sure Peach is gone.

 Joe also hates her and he will do anything in his power to make sure Peach is gone