vi. churros

CHURROS vi, churros

CHURROS
vi, churros

Beck woke up the next morning and immediately looked around. Her head was pounding like someone had threw a brick at it. She looked down next to her only to find peach asleep. She sat there for a good five minutes, then decided to lift up the covers and saw she was naked. She awkwardly and slowly did the same to peach and realized that she cheated on joe.

"Holy shit." She whispered, getting from under the covers to scattering the room to find her clothes. After a few minutes, she finally found all her clothing and peach was still asleep. She quietly walked down the steps, grabbed her purse and walked outside to her car. She sighed as she shut the door to her car before driving to her apartment.

.

.

As beck approached her door step, she saw joe half asleep, leaning back on the door.

"Joe? Did you sleep here?" Beck ask, joe's eyes fluttering open slowly.

"N-no. I just got here. Came from work — didn't have my morning coffee." He stood up, dusting himself off.

"Do you want some coffee then?" Beck started to unlock her door.

"Sure." Joe replied, then walked in after her.

There was a tad bit of awkwardness between them at the moment. I mean how could there not be? Beck cheated on him and he slept on her porch just to wait until she got home. Beck started to make the coffee while joe sat at the table on his phone. Joe looked up from it, then got ready to speak.

"So I called last night. Is everything alright?" He ask and Beck finished making his coffee.

"Yeah. I just fell asleep, that's all. At a friend's." Beck spoke with a hint of awkwardness in her voice, then leaving to the bathroom.

.

.

.

On the other hand, peach was just waking up. She looked next to her and sighed once she saw Beck wasn't there. She laid back down for a few, then finally got out of bed. She slipped on her slippers then went down to the kitchen. In the kitchen, she grabbed a cup, spoon, and honey. She filled the cup with water and then put it in the microwave for a good minute and thirty seconds. After it beeped, she took it out and place the tea bag in it.

She went to her living room and turned on the speaker. She picked up her phone and connected it to the Bluetooth, then turning on the song Fuck You by Lily Allen. She danced her way back to the kitchen, humming to the song.

"Hah, fuck you joe." She snickered, stirring some honey in her tea. She walked back to the living room with her tea in hand and sat on the couch to just listen to the music and drink her tea, while staring outside at the blue sky.

.

.

.

Beck to the kinky squad 💦 (minus peach)

I did something really bad 🙁

Annika:
What happened?

Lynn:
Tea? You gotta spill

Ihadsexwithpeach🙈🙊

Lynn:
I just died over 38384 times
ARE YOU SERIOUS
U GAY NOW????? 🌈

God, joe's gonna hate me😭
Idek. Maybe??? I mean, it wasn't bad 🙊

Annika:
Ok, first dkdkdkdkkdk WTF
second, we need to meet. I can't text anymore.
This is sooo juicy. Anyone down for churros???

Meet y'all in an hour.

.

.

.

"That doesn't go there." Joe told Ethan.

"It's a dragon book, dude. It's suppose to go here." Ethan said, trying to place the book in that section, but joe stopped him.

"I'll just put it away." Joe took the book. After Ethan shrugged and walked away, Joe sighed in frustration. Little did he know, evil would come walking through the door. Peach.

"What's this? Two days in a week?" He spoke as peach walked up to the counter.

"I have some news for you. You didn't hear it from me though." Joe nodded in response and she continued to talk, "I heard little miss perfect cheated on you." She tilted her head.

Joe clenched his fist in anger and drew his eyes slowly back up at peach's.

"With who?" He was really angry.

"I don't know. Some guy." She shrugged and he immediately thought of benji.

"Thank you." He said and she smiled before leaving.

He went to his office and stared at the wall. More specifically, he stared at the picture of benji he had on his wall. He picked up one his darts and threw it.

"Bullseye." He smirked, looking at the dart that was in benji's eye.

a/n: hey guys!! please give me feedback or maybe comment down your theories of what you think is gonna happen next!! also what do y'all think about peach and Beck sleeping together?! have a great night/day🤗