iii. jello

CHURROS iii, jello

CHURROS
iii, jello

A week has past and it was the week of the party, also a lot of bickering between joe and beck about peach.

Beck walked into her apartment and plopped on her bed. She felt her phone vibrating in her hand. She glanced at it and it was a ton of messages flowing in from Annika, peach, and Lynn. She then tossed her phone on the bed before getting up to rampage through her closet for a dress cause of the party.

After about a couple of dresses on the floor and making disgusted faces, she found the right dress. She tossed it on her bed, then headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

.

.

.

Joe was at work helping customers and putting books away. He was currently behind the counter, sitting down reading. He heard the ding signaling that someone had enter the store. He glanced up and it was paco.

"He lil buddy. What's up?" Joe put his book down and perked up.

"I just had to get away. Also, I've finished the book." Paco took the book out his bag and placed it on the counter, then the door dinged again and this time..it was peach.

What the hell does she want? Joe thought.

"Hold on." He told paco, before walking over to peach.

"Just the guy I was looking for." Peach smiled to joe.

"What the hell do you want?" He bluntly said while crossing his arms.

"A girl who loves books can't come and get a new one?" Peach had the biggest smirk on her face. She was gonna take joe out and she had a plan to do so.

"Not if she's a manipulative bitch." Joe smiled at her which caused her to huff and get serious.

"Listen, joe....I'm good at figuring people out and good at finding them. But I'm giving you a choice. Leave now or prepare to die." And with that, peach left moonie's and continued her way back to her mansion.

.

.

.

It was now nearly 7 minutes from 6:48 and beck was just then getting ready for Peach's parent's party.

She quickly jumped into the shower, cleaning her whole body. After, she dried herself. She threw on her dress, did her hair, makeup. She glanced at her phone and saw it was 7:30. She grabbed her keys and purse, then went out the door to her car, on the way to meet peach.

.

.

Beck walked inside the building and the first person she saw was peach talking to her parents.

"Mom, dad...you remember beck right?" Peach grabbed beck's hand and smiled at her parents.

"It's been awhile, Guinevere. How have you been?" Peach's mother ask.

Beck glanced at peach and noticed that she was dreading every second of this conversation. But the quicker she talked, the quicker they'll be done.

.

.

.

On the other hand, joe was sitting in his apartment eating pizza and watching jerry springer.

"What are you talking about! He just said, he'll do anything for you and you still toss him out?!" Joe yelled at the tv, then heard a knock on his door. He rose up from the couch and opened the door. Paco.

"They're arguing again." He plainly says, walking into the apartment.

Joe sighs shutting the door, "Did you eat anything?" He ask and paco shook his head. He sat on the couch while joe went to the kitchen looking for some food. He ended up finding a frozen cheeseburger and popped it in the microwave.

After a minute or so, he came out the kitchen bringing paco a cheeseburger and water. He sat next to him, reached for the remote and muted the tv.

"So, have you finished the book yet?" Joe leaned back.

"Not yet. It's really good though." Paco's face was stuffed with food and Joe nodded in response.

.

.

.

It was now 10:37 pm, peach and beck are the last to leave from the party. Beck waited by her car while peach finished talking to her parents. Peach made her way over to beck and smiled.

"Thanks so much, beckalish. It's late. I live really close. You can spend a night." Peach offered.

"Actually, I was planning on going to joe's." Beck admitted and peach grabbed her hand, "Please?" Peach pouted and beck caved in.

They both got into their cars and drove to peach's house and Joe went straight to bed after paco left.

[ Q: WHO DO YOU SHIP BECK WITH?
A: PEACH ]