Sisters

Jake Black growled in frustration.

This storm was impossible! How could anyone even find Elsa through this blasted weather? With her pale complexion and almost colorless hair, he wouldn't even see her through this snow!

Jake sighed and ran his hand through his dark hair and pulled his black hood over his head. He always did that when he was depressed, a habit just like Jack's. Sitting at the top of Elsa's ice castle, Jake mindlessly created nightmares while deep in thought. He already checked almost everywhere. Maybe she's just lost.

Either that or she's back in the castle.

...

Merida blue eyes lit up.

Well, she always felt happy every time she saw Hiccup. But after all that worrying and frustration, she was literally glowing like a lantern. And to make it more embarrassing for her, her face turned even pinker from the cold. 

"M-Merida, is that you?" Hiccup called over the wind. After her arrow landed next to them, Merida noticed that Elsa did not look so good and Toothless was shivering his scales off.

Merida nodded, her teeth chattering too much to even talk. She hoped Hiccup didn't notice her hair. Her red curls were wind-blown and then frozen stiff, making it seem as though she had an red-white untidy cone sticking out at the back of her head.

She made her way near them, taking unsteady steps, fighting the wind. Hiccup had unconscious Elsa in his arms (Red-head ignored pang of jealousy) and he was failing to get the snow queen on his dragon. Toothless looked spooked every time Elsa came near him.

"C'mon buddy," Hiccup muttered, trying to calm Toothless down, "She's not gonna hurt you. Remember all the snowflakes you and Elsa played with?"

Toothless made a face that said: Are-you-seriously-talking-about-snowflakes-in-this-weather? 

After a lot of chattering teeth, shaking knees and soft convincing, they managed to haul Elsa gently on Toothless.

"Which way is back?" Hiccup asked and gave a rough shiver, standing so close to Merida that her cheeks were turning pinker.

"F-follow." Was all she managed and she pointed to s streak of gold across the floor. She was holding onto the end of it as it swung in the strong wind. 

"Is that Punzie's hair?" Hiccup looked confused, his teeth still chattering. Merida nodded. Punzie's hair was pretty long and it helped a lot. There was still more extra metres of gold locks even with Jack tied up.

"To help us b-back." The answer was short but Hiccup understood. He lifted the hair and started to guide Toothless, following the healers hair. He stopped for a second and turned back to Merida.

"You are a life saver." Hiccup whispered in her ear. His breath was warm and his hair tickled her flushed cheeks. 

He then pecked her cheek and continued to follow Punzie's hair. His green eyes had warmed her heart. His lips were soft and had only stayed on her skin for a split-second.

But it was enough for her cheeks to turn even pinker.

...

 "Please, wake up!" Kristoff begged.

He was literally on his knees. He had no idea what to. He tried bribing, crooning, begging and even shaking her shoulders. She just dreamily stared at him, her hair pointed in different directions. Olaf and Sven were somewhere in the castle, apparently bored of trying to wake Anna up.