Math

___Luke's POV___

   Lina is different. She isn't like other girl but included with that she is very pretty. I'm pretty sure Ash knows that because he seems to be very friendly with her. I feel bad though because we got her into this mess. We walked out of the girls bathroom with Lina. A bunch of girl were staring at her. For the first time I don't feel like having sex with a girl like I said she is just different.

   "Lina what's your next class?" I asked.

   "Math," She replied.

   "Cool me and Luke do too," Calum smiled.

   We walked to the Mrs. Matthews classroom and took our seats. Lina's seat seems to be in the back. Like the way back and me and Calum sit in the middle. While Mrs. Matthews was blabbing about whatever I stared at Lina who was writing notes.

   "Dude, whatcha staring at?" Calum asked.

   "Ummm nothing," I quickly replied.

   Math was over soon and me and Calum walked out heading outside to wait for the boys. The bathroom thing made miss a few classes cause Lina wouldn't budge. Lina soon walked pass us.

   "Lina aren't you walking with us?" I asked.

   "What? Are you sure?" She asked.

   "Yeah!" Calum replied.

   Soon Ashton and Michael came out of the building and we walked home. We were talking about Michaels party which was coming soon. We decided to go to Lina's house first.

   When we arrived she went in and said bye to us.

   "Michael you live right there don't you" Ashton said pointing across the street.

   "Yay! You live across from Lina," Calum laughed.

   "You bitch! Why did you make your father leave. It's all your fault!" I heard a womens voice scream just before we were leaving. Than, we heard a crash and Lina wailing.

   I pushes the door down to find Lina's mother beating her up.

   "Lina!" I said as ashton picked her up.

   "Take her see if I care and don't bring her

back!" She screamed.

   "Lina! Are you ok!?" Michael yelled.

   Lina woke up and looked around Michaels house.

   "What am I doing here?Where is my mom?!" She spoke up louder than we ever heard her.

   "We rescued you," Ashton said as I chuckled.

   "What did my mom say? Omg she is going to kill me just kill me!" She sobbed.

   We all sat next to her and soothed her.

   "You're not going back," I chuckled.

   "You're staying at Calums house since it has an extra room for you," I said.

   "Really?" She asked.

   "Yup," Calum smirked.

   Wow she is more than pretty she is beautiful. I'm not ready for a relationship though.

_____ UNEDITED

Sorry it's short again hope you liked it!