Calum's Side Of The Story

___Calum's POV___

   God, since when was Michael so protective over Lina.

   "Hurry!" Lina said as she rolled her eyes. What happened to that shy girl?

   "Omg I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap at you sorry!" She cried there she is.

   "No Lina you shouldn't have to be sorry!" I cried.

   "I made a big mistake I'm sorry Lina you're the only one I love not Amanda  or anyone!" Calum said tearing up.

   "Then why did I catch you almost going in with her. You weren't drunk or anything Calum."Lina said sobbing.

   "It's cause she tricked me. She told me she needed help with homework. She lied she crashed into me and kissed me and I swear I didn't kiss back! But then, she took of my clothes and I told her to stop but instead she took off hers! I swear I'm telling the truth!" I was now sobbing too.

   "I don't know Calum. You're my first kiss you're my first boyfriend it hurt, it really does," She cried.

   "I know. Thats how I felt when this was all a mistake! I didn't know she was gonna do that!" I felt hurt and I don't even know how to explain it.

   "Calum listen, I'm giving you anothe chance ok? Only if you tell me the truth on what happened," I said wiping my tears.

   "Really! And I was sort of lieing. I acctully took my clothes off and I was drunk. She gave me beer and said it was coke," I explained.

   "That that ummm b word," She kind of cursed.

   "Haha so we're good?" I asked hopfully.

   "Somewhat, but you're out of chances," She sighed.

   We walked into the living room with all the boys staring at us.

   "We heard a second chance," Luke said depressed, Ashton dissapointed and Michael annoyed. Aren't they happy for me? I'm so confused what am I doing wrong?

------- Unedited

Sorry really short! Sorry! Tell me who you want Lina to end up with. Hope you liked it!  I'll try to make the next chapters long.