I Don't Care

___Lina's POV___

Me and Luke walked to our houses side by side in silence which was weird for us. We would usually talk about bananas, moons, our lives and laugh at all his or mine jokes.

"There you are!" Calum said gasping for air trying to catch up to us.

I nodded and soon we were at Calums house and waved bye to the rest of the guys.

"I'm going to take a shower Calum you can wait in my room if you want," I sighed.

While I was showering I was thinking about the kiss me and Luke shared. Would that make it awkward between us? Or he might've been thinking like me about whats going to happen.

I hopped out of the shower and put on my bra and underwear. My ribs were showing I didn't eat other than dinner which would usually be a small platter for me. I put on my sweatpant and Green Day t-shirt and headed for my room spotting Calum, reading my journal.

"What the fuck is this?" He yelled.

"What?" I said confused.

"You might have feelings for Luke or Ashton and then later saying, I know Calum is lying about Amanda, and Ashtons so sweet!" He said reading what I put down.

"I can explain Calum! And you have no fucking right to go through my phone," I yelled crying.

"I don't care! Just go, I don't need a mess like you in my life! I didn't have sex in days because of you and I don't need somebody who's doubting her feelings about me to be my girlfriend," He screamed.

"You don't know how it feels! How you feel when your dad leaves and its all your fault, how your mom hates you, how it feels to be lied to, how it feels to be insulted by your closest friend," I sobbed.

"Hah, you know your the first person I cursed at I didn't even curse at Amanda," I smirked walking out the door.

"I don't care," he mumbled and I gave him the middle finger.

I went to the park and slept on the bench. I managed to take my backpakc which had my books, pencils, basic makeup, hair ties and a hair brush, and don't forget pads and tampons. I had everything except clothes only the ones I'm wearing.

I slowley drifted to sleep, I felt like a new me, especially towards Calum. I found sleep thinking of Calum. Why is he all I could think about.

-

-

-

I woke up feeling numb forgeting everything but the memory came back into my head and I groaned. I tied my hair into a messy bun and headed to school in my pajamas.

"Woah, pajama day at school?" Luke smirked at me.

"Shut the fuck up," I laughed.

"Wait, did you just curse," Luke laughed.

"Hey Calum brought it out of me," I grinned then frowned saying Calums name.

"Ok, but really whats with the clothes?" He said.

"Calum, he um, kicked me out, um, we got into a fight," I said tearing up.

"Oh god, Lina please don't cry baby, I'm here right here," Luke whispered holding me close.

"Why were you guys fighting? I mean if you don't wanna say I don't care you don't have to," Luke rambled.

"No its fine, he looked through my phone and it said thing like I have feelings for Luke or Ashtons sweet or Calums lying about Amanda," I started crying again.

"You have feelings for me," Luke grinned as I blushed .

"Hey, how about we skip school with Michael since Ash is out in England to see some friends," Luke suggested as I nodded.

"Hi guys," Michael said catching his breath.

"We're skipping school," I told him.

"Cool, I'll come with," he invited himself.

"Hey, Mikey can I stay at your house since I mean," I said bursting into tears again.

"Woah, Lina are you okay did I do something wrong?" Michael asked worried.

"No you didn't do anything, Calum he went into my phone and kicked me out because it said some things," I softly cried.

"Of course you could stay, that fucking asshole,but why not Luke?" He asked.

"Well I don't want the same thing that happened to Calum happen to me and Luke," I sighed.

"Oh, ok I understand," He said.

"So where shall we go?" Luke asked.

"Lets crash at my place, my parents are out," Mikey suggested.

"Yeah sure," I grinned.

We were laughing the whole way there and it was usual for us I guess.

When we got to Michaels house I suggested Mean Girls and we all agreed.

"Calum is like a Regina George," Michael grunted.

"Of course he is," Luke agreed.

"More like the mom," I giggled.

"Ooh no hes Karen, bitchy and stupid," Michael laughed.

We ordered pizza and heard a loud knock on the door. Michael opened it expecting pizza but saw Calum with our pizzza, me and Luke heard a scream and then a thud and heard a angry Calum searching for me.

-----

----

---

--

-
Sorry I didn't update for a while but yeah Hope you enjoy, so Calum and Lina won't be dating will it be Luke?

Sorry I made Calum an asshole but he'll change.

Vote, comment, or just read and I'll be thankful. Bye, oh and did you preorder 5sos live?