Jealousy

___Lina's POV___

   I kissed Calum. I actully kissed Calum. Wow whats gonna happen fron here are we a couple like what are we? I paced back and forth until around 2 and fell asleep.

   "Hey, Lina its time for school. Wake up! Come in don't want to be late!" I heard Calums soft voice wake me up.

   "Hey Calum," I yawned.

   "Ummm about yesterday can we talk about that on our way to school you know?" Calum questioned.

   "Uhh sure," I smiled.

   "Now go get ready befor we're late!" Calum sang.

   I got ready and went outside Calum waiting for me.

   "Ok so what did you want to talk about?"

   "Oh yeah so are we a couple?" He asked.

   "I don't know do you wanna be a couple?" I asked.

   "Umm I don't mind but lets not let the boys know though they are going to freak!" Calum replied.

  Soon the rest caught up with us. We all walked together to school and talked about bananas and penguins the most random stuff. Class after class went by and sokn it was time to go home. I was look ing fonr Calum and found him naked behind the school with Amanda the girl I hated. The girl that was the only one who noticed me yet hated me.

   "Calum?" I cried.

   "Oh no Lina it's not what you think Lina it isn't at all!" Calum shouted rushing to put his clothes on.

   I ran all the way to Ashtons house I kniw he would understand I hope.

   I knocked on the door to find Luke and Michael and Ashton.

   "Why are you crying,"  Ashton asked as he wiped away my tears.

   "Calum he he," I tried to speak.

   "What did that dip shit do now?" Michael groaned.

   "Come on, sit down and tell us," Luke said softly as they all sat on the couch.

   I told them the whole thing from the pranks to the relationship thing and they understood.

   "I can't believe Calum is stupid enough to give you up for Amanda!" Luke shouted. 

   "Amanda is a slut but Lina she is just anything but one! How stupid is Calum!" Ashton shouted.

   "Calums just stupid Lina if anything he should give up Amanda not you," Michael smiled.

___Ashton's POV___

   The thought of Calum kissing Lina and then just leaving her sickined me. Why would Calum be so stupid?! Lina is just so beautiful and amazing. I'm going to have to admit I am jealous that he won Lina's heart enough to make her cry.

___Luke's POV___

   Seeing Lina cry is the worst thing I have seen in my intire life. Calum is just so dumb to finally get into a relationship but just drop it for Amanda. Yes I did have sex with Amanda but I hate her for hurting Lina. I like Lina a lot but like I said I am not ready for a relationship. I am just jealous of Calum what the hell was he thinking

___Lina's POV___

   I forced the guys to watch the notebook with me my fave movie. About an hour into it we heard the doorbell.

   "What if it's Calum," I gasped.

   "I'll get it," Michael said.

   "It is Calum!" Michael shouted.

   "Where is Lina!" Calum shouted I walkedover to see Calum red eyes. Geez it has only been 3 hours and he is a wreck.

   "Lina I am so so so so sorry please forgive!" Calum begged.

   "Lina doesn't want to hear it!" Michael yelled.

   "Yeah!"Luke and Ashton said.

   "Don't worry guys I can take it I'll talk to him," I asurred them.

   "You better have a good explaination," Michael warned.

   "Sooo you wanted something?" I snapped.

---unedited---

Sorry it is really bad please forgive me and I will get to Michael and his feelings.