Pranks

___Calum's POV___

It's Linas first day at my house!!!!! This might be fun. I think that Linas cute even though she is VERY shy. I might back off of her for awhile cause obviously Ashton and Luke have a thing for her. Also, I am just not ready for a relationship anyways we are sex kings right?

"Calum?" I heard Lina's soft voice call.

"Yeah Lina," I replied.

"Umm, I was like gonna you know go to bed. I don't exactly know where I'm sleeping," She whispered next to me.

"You're going to sleep already?!" I asked.

"Yes, why" She asked confused.

"You're going to sleep like that?" I asked looking at her up and down. She's wearing jeans and a Nirvana t-shirt.

"What else would I wear?" She asked more confused.

"I have a sister you know and don't go to sleep now its way to early," I confirmed it was only 9:00.

"I guess," She said.

I walked with her to Mali's room and she told her to go in. I pressed my ear against the door. At first I heard nothing but then I heard lots of giggling lots and lots of it. Soon Lina walked out with Mali in her pajamas. They giggled some more and I walked to my room and watched some tv.

A hour later or so I walked into kitchen to get a snack and so I opened the pantry door and a bucket fell over my head. It seemed to filled with mustard, relish, raw eggs, and hair that was the shade of Mali's. On the bucket thag was soaked was a note:

Calum,

We PRANKED you. Mwahahahahhahahahah.

Love, Mali!!!!!

P.S. Lina was involved.

Let the war begin I thought the guest room perfect. I set up an air horn or whatever right where the doorknob hits. Then, I got glass cups and filled them with sticky syrup and set them up at the door. Finally, I put Mali's hard haired pit shavings all over the guest bed. Disgusting right!

"Mwahahahhahahaha," I cackled.

I quickly ran out as I hear Mali and Lina coming in with lots of Mali's old clothes. HONK! I heard I laughed. Then a scream which must mean syrup!!!!! Then finally the second sound of screaming cause of the hairs!

"CALUM!" Mali screamed.

We went on like this pranking eachother till around 3.

"This was fun!" Lina laughed.

"Yeah I know,"I also laughed.

"Better get to bed night Mali night Calum," She yawned.

"Wait!"I called. She turned around I leaned in and kissed her.

"Like I said I need to get to bed," She blushed with confused face.

"You really are beautiful,"I smirked.

She just blushed even harder.

"Night,"She smiled and walked into the guest room.

"Why did I do that!"I whiper yelled. I don't know exactly. I guess I let my heart take over. God, are we a couple now? Ugh I hate myself! Calum Hood does NOT do relationships sorry!

---unedited----

Very short also next chapter will be long I promise!!!!!!!!

Is Calum and Lina gonna be a thing? Do u like them together and give me some ship names in the comments.