Chapter 5

When you reached the cafeteria Rosè and Wonho were already sitting at the table eating. You stood in line with your tray to get food and instructed Jin to do so as well but he said that he bought his own.

After getting your lunch you joined your friends at the table. Rosè smiles at you and blushed when she saw Jin. Wonho was on his phone. Your sat down next to Wonho while Jin sat near Rosè.

"So what you think of the new kid?"
Rosè looked at you " I think he is pretty interesting. He seems cool and he told us he travels around a lot"

"Yeah he has been to places I only dream of going too." Wonho chimed in.

"Really? He gives me the creeps" I shuddered thinking of your earlier encounter with him.

"You can't judge a person. So what if he dresses like an emo, he isn't creepy I think he is just trying to make friends".

"I think you should stay away from him". Jin said with concern.

Rosè looked at him. "Are you feeling ok?"

"Jin your not acting yourself

"Jin your not acting yourself. This everything alright?" You asked looking at him worried.

"Talk about weird." Wonho commented and went back to his phone.

" Wonho commented and went back to his phone

Rosè punched Wonho

"Ow, what was that for"

"Just cause Jin is a little different doesn't mean he is weird"

"Why are you getting so defensive princess?"

Rose rolled her eyes and ignored his question. She told jin not to worry and they will be fine.

"But why are you telling us to stay away from him. Is he dangerous or are u keeping a secret from us?" You asked looking at him suspiciously.

Jin looked at you and laughter "of course not. Why would I keep stuff from you".

 Before you could answer the bell rang and lunch was over

Before you could answer the bell rang and lunch was over. You told Jin to wait for you in the car as this was your last class and You will come as soon as it is over.

When you got to class you sat down in the second row and sighed. Your turned your attention to the rest of the students entering the class. Your eyes nearly feel out of your head when you saw the new kid enter the class. "Did he take all of the classes your were in?". He smiled at you and then took the seat behind you.

Your turned your attention to the front of the class and decided to act like you didn't see him. During the whole lecture you tried your best to keep your attention on the lecture but something about him sitting behind you made you stay on your toes. As soon as the bell rang you packed your bag and went out.

As your were going to exit you met Rosè and she offered to walk with you to Jin car.

"You know the new kid, I think he is in all of my classes".

"Really? Maybe he has the same interests as you. You guys could be great friends".

"Rosè you don't get it? Why is he in all of my classes?"

"You can't blame a person for taking the same class. Besides a lot of people are in your class you don't question them. Then why are you freaking out about this one guy?.

You sighed. "Your right I shouldn't worry about it to much". You said as you both walked up to Jin car.

"Ok I'll go now. See ya tommorow". You hugged Rosè and got in the car. Jin talked with  Rosè for a bit and then kissed the top of her hand and got in too. This annoyed you so you didn't talk to Jin till you reached home.

When you reached home you opened the door and walked in. Namjoon was already home.

"Hi. How was college?"

You walked passed him and went upstairs plopping yourself on your bed facedown.

"What is wrong with her" he asked Seokjin.
"I don't know she seemed fine".

I layed in bed and took all you anger out by slamming your head into your pillow. How could Jin do this? He knew you liked him why would he try to hurt your feeling? It didn't make sense. Your started  to cry as you didn't know what to do.

After a few minutes your were fast asleep. Your mother came into your room to call you for dinner but saw you fast asleep. She smiled and covered your with a blanket.

You woke up after a few hours feeling hungry. You  checked your phone and saw it was almost 8:00 PM. Your yawned and went downstairs.

The kitchen was dark. You pour yourself and glass of water and saw a note on the fridge. Your took it off and read it.

Went grocery shopping with Namjoon will be home late. Seokjin is at home. Love you lots.
-Mom.

You smiled and put the note down. Your finished drinking water and started to go out of the kitchen. Suddenly you slipped and closed your eyes waiting for impact but you felt someone arms around you.

You opened your eyes and saw Seokjin face in front of you. You looked at him and you licked eyes.

"Are you ok?" He asked. You quickly nodded and locked away. He releases you and you were about to run away when he held your hand .

"Please stay and talk to me. I'm bored"

 You wanted to say no but he looked so cute that you just couldn't

"Okay" you said.

You sat with him in the living room feeling a little nervous.

"Y/N I wanna know more about you."
"What do you wanna know?"
"I just felt like we never talk to each other. Are you angry at me?"
"Of course not. Your a little well...stressed."

Jin was gonna answer back but then suddenly they heard a sound.

"What was that?" You asked scared.
"I don't know".

Did someone broke into the house? Who could it be?