Chapter 8

S.Coups and you both left the cafe and walked silently.  After a while S.Coups  turned to you and said

"Why aren't you talking?"
"Huh?" Oh nothing
"I wanna hear your beautiful voice"
"Stop it" You sigh.
S.Coups grabs your hands and rubs with you to a place about a few blocks away from the cafe. You have never been here. You gasped when you saw this place. It was simply breath taking. You looked at it with eyes wide open. S.Coups looked at you and chucked.

"Beautiful isn't it?"
"It is simply gorgeous"
"Just like you"
"Do you always have to flirt with me?" You look at him and slightly blushing.

S.Coups held your hand and you looked at him.

"I'm sorry. I just am very shy. I don't know how to talk to people. "
You quickly pull your hand away. "Well you don't have to flirt with people for them to like you. Just be yourself."
"What if people hate my true self?"
"Then they just don't see what an amazing person you are"
"You really think I'm amazing"
"Of course." You give him a thumbs up and smile.
He smiled back. He actually looked nice not creepy. You liked this side of him.

You smiled at the beautiful scenery then an idea struck you. You grabbed his hand and ran with him struggling to keep up.

"Where are we going?" He asked quite out of breath.

"I'm gonna show you how to have fun".

You ran with him until you came to a place which looked like a small arcade room. It was basically a small game house where your brother used to take you as a kid.

S.Coups looked at the different things observing the place. There was a section for rock climbing, trampoline jumping, shooting hoops,poker but what you really bought him here was for ice skating.

"Have you ever skated before?" You asked as you walked with him to the ice skating rink grabbing your roller blades.

He gulped nervously and laughed "of course. Piece of cake".

"Great" you handed him a pair of roller skates and went to the rink skating gracefully like a ballerina.
S.Coups looked at the skates in his hands and put them stepping carefully onto the rink holding unto the sides.  You looked at him and walked over to him.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes"
You giggled as you saw him struggling. He looked like a cute post puppy. He held his hands and slowly lead him skating gently. He held unto you tight.

You slowly let go of him and let him skate by himself but after a few minutes and slipped and fell on the ground. Your rushed to help him.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah. Can we get out of here?" He asked as you helped him up.

"Why?"

"I don't like it here". He said looking around.

You looked at him and realized that he probably felt embarrassed since people were looking at him. So you took his hands and led him to the the end of the rink and you both took off your roller blades.

As you were walking you saw that a couple of people were like going up a hill in those thingy that are attached to a line and takes you up. You grabbed his hands and rushed over to it. You and S.Coups got in. The snow-covered mountains really looked beautiful and the air also got colder up there.

You shivered a little.S.Coups noticed and put his jacket around you. You smiled and wore it zipping it up. As you reached the top ,you both got off and breathed in the cold air.

You saw a bunch of people skiing. You looked at S.Coups and ran over to get skiing gear giving one to S.Coups and started putting it on getting ready.

Hi guys. I know this chapter isn't long but I'm feeling a little sick so I'll update the next chapter later. Sorry for updating late as always I purple you all. 💜💜💜
Thanks you so much for reading.
Also check out the other book called "Bittersweet love from the past and present". It is a boom that kaythekat1 and I are writing together. Please gives it lots of love.