Chapter 7

You woke up the next morning to the Saturday sun shining on your face. You groaned and turned the other way hiding in your blanket. It was the weekend and you wanted to sleep in. You were drifting off to dreamland when suddenly you heard a huge noise like a T-Rex has broken through your house and was roaring his head off.

Your mom was vacuuming the house. You groaned and put your pillow over your head trying to block out the noise. Your mom came into your room vacuuming. You got up and said
"Out of all the days did you have to vacuum today?"
Your mom turned off the vacuum and asked you what did u say.
Your groaned and left the room to shower while your mom resumed cleaning the house. After shower you went down to eat breakfast.

You looked around and realized that Namjoon and Jin weren't home. You assumed that Namjoon wanted to show Jin around so they left early while You were still asleep. After eating a slice of toast you went to your room to start on your assignment that was due in a few weeks and get some study done.

Sitting in a room alone can be very distracting when you have a phone but your tried your best to concentrate. Your phone dinged and you tried your best to ignore it but couldn't. You got a text from Rosè .

Rosè :
Hi. Wanna hang out with me and Wonho at the  cafe?
Y/N:
I can't. I'm studying .
Rosè
Come on don't be so boring. Please besides you can't leave me with Wonho I might break his nose .
Y/N:
😂😂😂. Ok fine I'll be there is 10.

You closed your books and got ready. You head out of your home while telling your mom your going and walk over to the little cafe that is close your your house. You walked in and ordered yourself a strawberry smoothie with sprinkles in top. You scanned the place and saw Rosè sitting near a window seat. You walked over and sad near her .

"Hi"
"Hi. Your here. Thanks for comming"

 Thanks for comming"

She was excited. You sat down. You were not angry at Rosè anymore . You knew that Jin was just being nice to her and also that she had no feeling for him. You looked around.

"Where is Wonho?"
"He went to the shop across to get bubble tea"
"That guy. He really is something "

While your were talking to Rosè about how your mom woke you up with her cleaning routine Wonho came back and sat next to Rosè.

He sipped him bubble tea

He sipped him bubble tea. All of us sat there talking about school and stuff when rose spotted someone enter the shop. She pointed and we all looked in that direction. You got surprised when you saw who it was.

"S

"S.Coups? What is he doing here?"
"I'm sure he just came to chill"
You looked over at him. He just sat there alone and started to sips his drink. You left sorry but tried to hide it.

Rosè looked at him and said
"He looks lonely. Let's go over and talk to him"
You pulled her back as she got up
"No. Sit. Maybe he likes being alone."
"Y/N come on. Maybe you should get to know him."

You all walked over to him.

He looked up at you guys.
"Hello gorgeous" he said eyes you. You rolled your eyes and greeted him. Your friend greeted him as well and asked if they could join him. He smiled and we all sat down with him. 
He kept looking at you while you sat with them. You felt kinda uncomfortable and avoided eye contact. After a few minutes Rosè and Wonho got up.
"Where you guys going?" You asked looking up at them.
"Rosè and I have a date"
"No we don't. I have cheer practice and Wonho has to go to this dance class." She said smacking him on the head"
You were about to get up too but Rosè insisted that you keep S.Coups company so they left you with him.

You nervously played with your fingers.
"Wanna spend the whole day with me?"
"What" You asked shocked.
"Come on let's go" S.Coups smiled at you as you both exited the cafe.

Hi guys. Sorry for the long wait. I just have been busy with stuff. I was gonna write a longer chapter but I'm really tired. Please give it a like and all feedback is appreciated. I purple you all . 💜💜💜. Also my friend kaythekat1 is looking for friends to write story with her so if you want to or have time plz tell her and also follow her. She and her friend W are awesome writers. Once again thanks to everyone who reads my stories.