Chapter 10

"Y/N is that you?"
You quickly turned away and looked to see Namjoon. You felt embarrassed and looked at S.Coups apologetically. He waved goodbye and walked away. You walked in.

"Perfect timing Namjoon. Couldn't you wait till I came inside?" You said angrily .

"Sorry sis. Mom was worried about you. I tried calling you but you didn't pick up"

"I told her I was gonna be out" I scoffed.

"I called Rosè and Wonho but they said  that you weren't with them"

"Yeah I was with S.Coups he is the new kind at our school" I mentioned to him.

"Aww I see. Sorry sis" he ruffled your hair .
You ran upstairs and closed your door leaning against it remembering the kiss scene in your head.
You blushed red and slowly patted your cheeks trying to get the thought out of your head
"Y/N stop thinking about it"
You closed your eyes but couldn't get it out of your head and you lied in your bed and smiled thinking about him. You opened your laptop and send a "thank you" card to S.Coups.

That night Jin couldn't sleep. He tossed and turned. He couldn't believe that S.Coups tried to kiss you. He was the one who send Namjoon outside to call you back in. He thought that you liked him, also he didn't trust S.Coups very much. He felt jealous and did want you near him.

Next morning you woke up early and decided to take a shower

Next morning you woke up early and decided to take a shower. As soon as you got in the shower you yelped a little as you didn't know that the water will be so cold. You quickly took a shower ,dressed and went downstairs. Namjoon looked at you surprised ,usually he would have to wake you up but you came downstairs and started to apply jam on toast.

"Gotta run" grabs the toast and puts her bag on.

"But Y/N school doesn't start till an hour" he says while grabbing the jam .

"I know....I just feel like walking" you said taking the jam away from his reach "Hyung-Nim you got no jams" you said and you left.

Namjoon was left dumbfounded. You walked to school feeling the cool breeze on your face. It was a nice clear day and as you made your way to school Wonho joined you.

"Hi" he said

"Hi" he said

"Hi Wonho". What's up?"

"Nothing. Did you get home okay last night. Namjoon seemed pretty worried.
You blushed when you thought about last night incident . You smiled to yourself.

"What are thinking about?" Wonho nudged you.

"Oh, nothing. Yeah I got home okay."

Soon you reached school and walked in. As you entered you looked around for S.Coups, suddenly Rośe came running up to you.

Coups, suddenly Rośe came running up to you

"Hi Y/N" she rushed to you and hugged you.

"Hi beautiful. What about my hug?"

She rolled her eyes.

"Hi Rosè " you smiled.

"So how was your date?"

"Date? With who?"

"S.Coups of course"

"It was a date. It was just a hangout"

"Yeah sure" Rosè said sarcastically .

"What? I'm serious , nothing happened" You tried to convince her while following her to her locker.

Your locker was right next to her so you opened it. As soon as you opened your locker a note feel out of it. You quickly picked it up before she saw it.

You smiled and picked it up but your smile soon faded as you started to read it.

It was a "THREAT NOTE".