Chapter 13

You slowly opened your eyes and looked around. You were in a big room or more like a mansion. You tried to move but you your arms were tied to a chair and you couldn't get out. Your struggled but the ropes were too tight.

You looked around looking for something to escape or At least to cut the rope with when the door opened and in walked Jackson. You looked at him in shock and then you felt anger and you shouted at him

"JACKSON LET ME OUT OF THESE ROPES AT ONCE"

He chuckled and walked closer to you slowly caressing your cheek.

"Relax princess. You know I won't hurt you."

You wanted to move your face away from his grip but you couldn't because he was holding it too tightly

You wanted to move your face away from his grip but you couldn't because he was holding it too tightly. He came closer and his face was just inches from yours when you heard the door open. Jackson quickly pulled away and bowed to the man. He was nicely dressed and looked very eccentric. You were shocked when you saw who it was. He was the same man talking to Rosè at school one day.

"Welcome Mr

"Welcome Mr.Jung" Jackson said. He nodded and he stepped aside. He looked at you and you looked at him disgusted .

"You have grown. I remember when you were just a little girl" he smirked.

"You". You said with anger in your voice.

"I'm Mr.Jung. The owner of this mansion and the CEO of Jung Textile and Oil Ltd. (give me a break I couldn't come up with a name ok) . I must say I'm really impressed with Jackson. I thought that he will never capture you."

"Let me out of these ropes. When I get loose You are. gonna be sorry you ever messed with me." You yelled at him.

He just laughed and gently ran his fingers across your jawline. "I'm sure you have a lot of questions but first won't you like to meet a friend. S.Coups will you please join us"

You were surprised when S.Coups came in looking very sad. You yelled at him.

"S.Coups save me. Help me teach these guys a lesson" you struggled.

"Oh he won't help you. He was just a spy, he had to spy on you. He is the one who put the note is your pocket. Somehow he got attached to you and wouldn't do the job right." He slapped him and kicked him to the floor.

"No." You yelled. Too much was going on and you couldn't let this man hurt your friend. "S.Coups what is he saying. Tell me it isn't true please"

He just looked at you and said " I'm sorry" then he was taken away by the the guy's men.

"Why are you doing this?" You asked.

He sighed. "my lovely princess you still don't get it. Your father and your brother are part of a detective agency. After the head of the company died, my father was supposed to be in charge but the director in his last will left everything to your father and even made him the new head. My father was furious and tried to ask why was the position not given to him and why was he second in line. The director said that your father was more qualified even thought my dad had worked their longer. Upon hearing this my dad decided to kill your father but unfortunately he fell to his own death on the day of the mission. My mother and I were left alone with no one to look after us while your father took all the glory and didn't even come to see if we were alive or dead. Now I'll make him suffer make him feel what it is like to lose a family member." He said through fritters teeth.

"Your lying. My dad is a police officer not a detective. You must have got the wrong person. My brother is studying to be an engineer. He just came home for the holidays." You said a little scared.

"I guess he didn't tell you the whole truth." He motioned his men to bring someone in. A man was bought in. He was bruised and bleeding badly. He looked up with tears in his eyes.

"Father."You screamed.

He looked at you and said to the man "let my daughter go. It's me you want. You said you wouldn't hurt them."

He looked at my father and said:

He paused.

"Look I'm sorry about what happened to you

"Look I'm sorry about what happened to you. I didn't know about your father but he was my best friend" your dad answered.

"LIAR! You knew about my dad. You took what rightfully belonged to him. Now you must suffer the consequences." He kicked him.

"Please let him go. Take me if you want but let my dad go." You pleaded.

He pulled your hair back harshly and you screamed.

"No. I want you to know what it's like to lose someone close to you." He pointed at my father and one of his man picked him up and punched him. You saw your dad Yelp in pain.

"STOP IT!" You screamed but another men of his punched him again.

Jackson steeped forward and said

"You said you would let him go once you got her. You promised not to hurt her."

"I lied". He pushed Jackson out of the way and he fell to the floor.

Jackson got up and lunged at him.
" YOU TRAITOR!" He screamed but Mr.Jung punched him and he hit his head with table and fell down unconscious.

"JACKSON! No" you were crying in tears wishing for someone to save you and your dad.

It hurt you to see him getting beaten up. You wanted to help him but you couldn't.

"Don't you have a heart? How can you watch a person getting beaten up" you said to him.

"At least now you know the pain I felt when my dad died. Is there anything you can do to bring him back. To give him what rightfully what belonged to him" You can't" he yelled and let go of your hair.

You closed your eyes and prayed for a miracle to happen when suddenly you heard the glass on the ceiling shatter.

A/N:
Updated finally, I know I'm a horrible writer. I just wasn't feeling very motivated. This book is almost over. It would probably just have maybe 2 more more chapter. Have a great day. ♥️🙂