The Beginning

Thunder booms in the distance, but no one can hear it. Cabin 7 and 8 has the music blaring and Stephen is yelling his ass off. "GO TO FUCKING BED!!" No one cares, not even Owen, who usually would be with Stephen on sleeping. Finally, everyone went to bed.

The bell rang at 8am, just like normal. Almost everyone went up to breakfast at 8:20 am, just like normal. The thing is, it isn't normal. Cabin 7 is still asleep. Usually Stephen wakes them up, but he didn't.

Mark Clark, the man in charge of the guys, came down all angry. When he entered the cabin, his voice was stern and loud. "Wake up, all of you!" He then went to Stephen's bunk to wake him up. When he tapped on his shoulder and turned him over, he shuddered.

Stephen was dead. Blood was pouring out of his nose. That was the only noticeable thing. No wounds what so ever. No bruises or marks. It was like he just died of a nose bleed.

Mark put everyone in a line. "Did any of you kill Stephen?" One boy named Gru stepped up and said "We were all asleep, we swear." Gru's voice is like a mix of Russian and New York accents, so it's hard to take him seriously. However, it was the truth because one other person died just like Stephen, and that was Lynn.

Lynn was a Cabin B counselor. She had the same bloody nose and no bruises. This lead to the thought that it wasn't murder, it was a disease. And no one can leave until a cure is formed. If a cure is formed.