Chapter 3: The Lost Group

The four kids were in total shock. It has been three months since they had lost communication with the group. It consisted of Adam, Jared, Meier, and Sam. Adam and Jared are brothers, so Adam was forced to come along.

They were supposed to scout the surrounding areas and when they reached the Sandy Cove border, all communication was lost. Groups tried to scout for them, but they came back empty handed.

So when Owen came back to safe zone with the note, Ethan and Euan were shocked. "How'd you find this?" "We found it in the woods." "How do you know if it's fake or not?" "We don't." Euan than whispered something in Ethan's ear and Ethan decided to take the sheet and go to the meeting room.

While the elders were talking, Tristan and Hailee were alone in the art shack. It has been obvious for awhile that Tristan liked Hailee but now was the time. The time to make his move. "Hey, Hailee, ya know, I've been thinking, uh, um, I've been thinking." "Spit it out Tristan." "I was thinking that I like you and that maybe we could do something like Claire and Patrick." "So your asking me out?" "Well, uh." "Hey lovebirds, group meeting!" Shelby always ruins stuff like that.

While those three were walking up, a masked man was on the roof of the cafeteria. He had a bow and one arrow. Just one. This guy had to have had super accurate shot in order to only bring arrow.

The man aimed at Tristan's leg. He was just about to release the arrow when another man stabbed him. The arrow was released though, and it hit Tristan's thigh.

Hailee and Shelby brought him up to the gym. Euan and Ethan put him on a little bed. Harrison got the first aid kit and handed it to Ethan. He pulled the arrow out. "FFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK!" Tristan's reaction says how much it hurt. "He should be fine. Do you know who shot him?" Shelby and Hailee shrugged. They went outside and couldn't find anything.

The man who stabbed the shooter ran through the woods. Once he knew no one could see him, he took off his hood. It was Adam, from the lost group.