virginity; grayson

"No! The Grinch is definitely the best Christmas movie, you can't tell me otherwise."

"Grayson, no what the fuck? Have you ever seen Rudolph?"

We argued over Christmas movies as we cuddled under a few blankets on the couch. We're finally at the point where we can be left alone without my parents or siblings barging in on us.

We're both seniors in high school yet it's taken a year and a half for my parents to finally trust me alone with Grayson.

I got up and turned off the basement lights as the movie began to play. I sat back down and snuggled into his arms, taking in the subtle smell of his cologne.

About half way through the movie, I rested my hand on his leg, without thinking as we watched the screen. Soon enough, I felt his pants become tighter and it was very apparent that he had gotten a boner.

I gulped and tried not to acknowlege it, not wanting to embarass him.

In all our months of dating, all we've done that was remotely sexual was kiss. We hadn't talked about sex but I think we both knew that we were ready to take the step. I was ready, and I hoped that he was also.

"Grayson?" I looked up at him and noticed that he was slightly biting his lip. His forehead was glistening with sweat and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Yeah?" He questioned.

I placed my petite hand on his clothed member, and he let out a small whimper.

"I want to um-" he cut me off quickly by placing his plump lips on mine.

I didn't even need to finish my sentence; he knew exactly what I was going to say & what I was thinking.

Our tongues tangled and I kept my hand on his erection and I rubbed slowly.

I didn't really know what to do, but I knew that he felt good. He placed one hand on my breast, fondling it gently.

We stopped kissing and looked at eachother. Our cheeks were a bright pink color, and our lips were deep red pigment. We both chuckled and our breathing was heavy.

The only light that was provided was the light flashing from the action presented on the television screen.

He watched as I slowly removed my shirt. He did the same as I unclipped my bra. He helped to remove my jeans and underwear.

I felt shy and vulnerable as he studied my body. I attempted to cover myself with my arms.

"Y/N stop, you're beautiful. I want to see you. All of you."

I blushed and he slowly placed his hands on my forearms. He moved my arms so that they were no longer shielding my bare chest.

He began kissing my neck and shoulders, making his way down my stomach and eventually to my heat.

I watched him in the dimly lit room as he kissed every inch of my body, appreciating each bit of it.

His lips suddenly made contact with my clit and I jolted at the sensation. He began sucking and licking all over, earning a moan from my lips. He entered me with two of his large fingers as he sucked on my bundle of nerves.

I gripped on to his hair as he pleasured me.

"Grayson oh my god." I moaned. I began to feel a feeling that I never experienced before. My hips bucked and my heart began to pound. I felt a huge release and my whole body twitched.

He made his way back up to my lips and kissed me softly.

I unbuckled his belt and pulled his jeans down. He kicked them off along with his boxers.

"Do you have one?"

I asked, before gulping. I felt nervous but excited as he nodded. He reached for his wallet off of the small coffee table. He pulled out the golden foil package and ripped it open. I helped him roll it onto his cock with my mouth.

I felt unsure of myself because I wanted to provide him with the most pleasure possible. This was new to both of us so I wanted to make it memorable.

I spread my legs and he stared at me for an "okay"

"I'm ready if you are." I stated.

He grinned shyly and placed his body on top of mine.

"Tell me if I hurt you okay?" I nodded as he slowly entered me.

I gripped the couch cushion as he pushed his full length into me.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I nodded and gripped on to his back. He buried his head into my neck, planting kisses all over.

Pain began turning into pleasure as he picked up the pace. He thrusted harder and I could tell he was about to cum. I kissed his lips as he released. His entire body shook and he collapsed on top of me.

I listened to his large and deep breaths eventually become short and light as he drifted off to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

haha i tried to make this cute