jacuzzi ; ethan

this is a long one kitty girls ;)

"mind if i join you?" i looked up and noticed him.

i gulped as he smiled at me lightly.

"n-no, i don't mind at all." i said, mentally slapping myself in the face because of my embarassing stutter.

i watched as he set his blue towel down on white lounge chair near the tub.

i gulped as he stepped down the stairs and sunk into the hot, bubbly water.

i tried to avoid eye contact, knowing that it might be awkward.

"i'm ethan." my eyes nervously shifted to him as i smiled softly.

"i'm y/n, it's nice to meet you." i said, shyly.

"ahh, so that's your name. i've seen you around school." he then smiled, using his straight pearly whites.

i couldn't help but study his face. it was absolutely beautiful, and everything was so symetrical. his jaw looked like it had been sculpted by angels.

i've always admired him. i'd never really talked to him before, but i know that the way that he chose to carry himself was unlike any of the other guys at my school. he wasn't an asshole like they were.

i watched as he moved his dampened dark hair to the side, so that it was out of his face.

"so why are you alone?" he asked, curiousity laced within his voice.

"just wanted to take a break from the chaos i guess." i said, plainly.

he nodded and furrowed his brows.

"i'm not really that much of a 'party person'."
i added, chuckling slightly

"well, i guess this party is pretty wild, but c'mon,  you're too pretty to be alone."

my eyes widened as the words fell out of his mouth, and i sat there for a few seconds, processing his unexpected compliment.

i felt my face become hot and it wasn't from the hot tub.

"t-thank you." i said, nervously.

he chuckled and sunk even deeper into the water, throwing his head back as he relaxed.

"so why are you out here?" i asked, raising an eyebrow.

"can't pass up the opportunity for a hot tub sesh."

"did you seriously just say 'hot tub sesh'?" i questioned, laughing a bit.

"maybe" he said, as he chuckled and shifted his body closer to mine.

my heart then began to race and my breathing increased.

i bit my lip as he eyed me, his orbs glimmered & shone in the moonlight.

i wanted to kiss him so bad, but i wasn't sure if it was just the alcohol that was causing me to feel this way.

our faces inched closer and closer together, soon our noses touching. the only sound that could be heard was the muffled music that boomed from the large house filled with wasted teenagers.