assistant pt. two ; grayson

"fuck, right there princess."

i bobbed my head up and down as he gripped my hair, forming it into a ponytail.

i took his hard member inside of my mouth entirely, causing my eyes to water & my gag reflexes to react.

i looked up at him as he threw his head back, his plump & swollen lips parted slightly.

he looked so fucking sexy in his dark grey business suit.

his tie was ripped off and his white collared shirt was unbuttoned partly, exposing a bit of chest hair.

his pants were still on, only his zipper was undone.

he pushed my head down and thrusted his hips quickly, causing spit to pour out of my mouth.

the sounds of my gagging noises filled his large office space.

he wiped away the water from my eyes & the access mascara that had been running down cheeks as i continued to choke on his large cock.

he thrusted harder one last time before releasing into my mouth.

i managed to swallow the warm & salty liquid, something i'd never do for anyone else.

"get up here, now."

i swiftly crawled out from the small space under his large, wooden desk.

he hid me under there just incase anyone had ever barged in.

it made no sense, however because we were about to fuck on his desk.

i connected my lips with his and we began to make out.

as our kiss intensified, i crawled on his lap, unbuttoning his shirt even more.

as i got to the last button, i tore it off.

his big, strong arms gripped my waist as he lifted me up onto his desk.

he pushed the papers and pens onto the floor so that i could fully lay down.

i bit my lip and removed my pencil skirt as i watched him unbuckle the belt to his dress pants.

he licked his lips and made a slapping noise with the leather material of the belt.

the sound sent chills throughout my body.

i threw my skirt & panties onto the carpeted floor, along with my blouse.

i was left only in my bra as he approached me.

he caressed my bare skin with the belt as his eyes lustfully traveled around my body.

without warning, he slapped my thigh and chuckled.

i moaned as my heart began to race.

someone could walk in on us at any moment, yet i couldn't care less.

"you want daddy to fuck you?"

i nodded as he fully removed his pants & boxers.

i bit my lip as i watched him pump his hard member.

i groaned at the thought of him inside of me.

i desperately wanted him.

"please fuck me daddy."

he chuckled and moved closer to me.

my breath hitched as he removed my bra and began to toy with my nipples.

he pinched and squeezes them, causing them to become fully erect.

a whimper escaped my lips as lowered his head and took one into his mouth.

he licked and sucked on it lightly as his hand traveled down to my dripping wet core.

"fuck" , i moaned, as he sucked harder.

he began to rub my clit, causing my body to jerk at the sensation.

he rubbed along my folds and removed his lips from my nipple.

he slapped my pussy a few times before positioning me to his liking.

i spread my legs wider for him, and he lines his cock up with my entrance.

"be quiet, we don't want to get caught, do we?"

i nodded and breathed in deeply as he slowly pushed himself into me.

"shit" he mumbled, quietly.

"what a tight little cunt."

i groaned as he talked dirty to me.

he thrusted in & out at a steady pace.

he lowered himself and i gripped onto his toned back, leaving scratch marks.

he kissed and sucked on my neck, leaving hickeys that would be hard to cover.

"what an amazing fuck you are." he said, whispering in my ear.

i couldn't manage words as he picked up his pace.

the feeling that he was providing me with was so intense, i could hardly think.

"oh my god!" i said, a little too loudly.

he grunted and covered my mouth with his large hand.

my moans and groans became muffled and my breathing increased.

his balls slapped against my pussy as he pounded into me, causing the sensation to become greater.

our eyes locked as his thrusts became sloppier.

i knew that i was close, but i wanted to wait for him.

"i'm so fucking close."

he threw his head back and i dug my nails into him even deeper.

i couldn't hold it in any longer.

i released all over his cock as he did the same, shooting his cum inside of me.

he breathlessly ran his fingers through his brown locks and wiped the sweat off of his forehead.

he pulled out of me, the white sticky substance dripping off of his tip.

i sat up and grabbed my skirt and blouse, putting them back on swiftly.

after putting back on his clothing, he began to pick up the scattered papers and miscellaneous objects that were pushed off of his desk.

i quickly bent over and helped him.

"let's go out to dinner."

i picked my head up and looked over at him.

i furrowed my brows and he laughed.

"seriously, tonight."

i felt my face heat up.

"sounds like a plan."

---------------------------

this turned me on by writing it btw oops