dominatrix ; grayson

this imagine is lowkey kinda instense and contains bdsm, toys, ropes, humiliation etc so if you don't like that, bye

i've been a dominatrix for years. humiliating and toying with men, mentally & physically, is extremely rewarding and pleasuring to me.
it turns me on in ways that would be hard to understand.

grayson, my boyfriend, had always been extremely accepting about how i live my life inside the bedroom, & in the bedroom, i'm his mistress.

i'm lucky enough to have a boyfriend who is actually into it also, and is willing to provide me with my own kind of pleasure.

"hands out, now." i demanded, as i held the toy in my hand.

"yes, mistress"

he nodded and quickly held his hands out, his large palms facing toward the ceiling.

"good boy." i said, looking down at him.

"thank you."

"thank you what?" i said, sternly.

"thank you, mistress."

he was naked & on his knees, begging for me to pleasure him.

the perfect sight.

i smirked as i traced the small leather flogger along his smooth palms, & without warning, i slapped his right hand.

he jumped lightly and a small moan escaped from his plump, pink lips.

he tried to close his hand but i wouldn't allow it.

"keep them open." i stated, sharply.

"yes, mistress."

he nodded quickly and groaned, which was muffled.

"stand up, now." i demanded.

he obeyed and stood up swiftly.

he stood infront of me and i towered over him, my ridiculously black tall heeled latex boots, alowing me to do so. i reached down and began to pump his hard member with my hand.

he looked down and i slapped him lightly.

"look at me." i demanded.

"yes, mistress."

our eyes were locked as i pumped him a few extra times.

"get on the bed, now." he obeyed and climbed on the bed, laying on his back.

"good, now give me your wrists."

he gave me his wrists and i tied them to the headboard, so that he could no longer use them.

i grabbed a ball gag from the night stand and secured it to him.

i then smirked as i grabbed his massive cock, causing him to moan.

"shut up, the gag is there for a reason." i said, demandingly.

he gulped and watched me as i wrapped my hand around his shaft, moving up and down slowly.

i used my other hand to toy his tip, my painted red nail tracing around the head.

his breath hitched as i planted a small kiss on his shaft, which left a red lipstick stain.

i spread my lips apart and began to bob my head up and down on his cock. i removed my hand from his shaft and used it to cup his balls, something that drives him wild.

he moaned and i stopped.

"what did i tell you, huh?"

i dug my nails into his thigh, as punishment before going back to his dick.

i took him to the back of my throat, and i stayed there for a second, still squeezing and fondling his balls.

i then went back up and removed my mouth from him, causing a large string of spit to form from his cock to my lips.

"you like that?" i question, smirking.

he nodded and looked at me, innocently.

"are you a dirty boy?" i taunted.

he nodded as he watched me tease his tip with my fingers.

i got off the bed swiftly and walked over to the dresser, before pulling out a whip and a blindfold.

it was medium intensity, definitely not the most painful one that i own.

"if you scream, squeak, shriek, moan, or groan, there will be severe punishments, understand?" i said, as i approached the bed where he layed.

he nodded and i watched as his breathing increased.

he lifted his head up slightly, so that i could apply the blindfold.

after he was stripped of his vision, i caressed his stomach lightly, using my nails, causing goosebumps to form along his body.

i smirked to myself as i lifted up the whip, grabbing the tail with my fingers. i held it tightly and released it, the sound filling up the room.

as the whip connected with grayson's toned stomach, his body tensed up, his way of responding to the sensation.

"you're my bitch, aren't you?" i said, chuckling deviously.

he nodded rapidly as i lifted the whip up again, and brought it down.

his body tensed up and he began to shake even more and marks were beginning to form on his body.

i traced my fingers along the red welts, and kissed his stomach lightly, something that i rarely do.

i cared for him & even though pain was my pleasure, i wanted him to feel safe.

i gave him one last slap before un-tying the rope that held his wrists together.

he shook his wrists out lightly as i removed his blindfold and gag.

he gulped as i placed a small kiss onto his lips.

"we can be done if you want." i said, softly, changing my entire demeanor.

"o-okay." he said, shyly.

"i didn't hurt you, did i?" i asked, worry laced in my voice.

"no, i'm fine babe, let's go again later."

-------

this got so soft in the end and i didn't know how to end it so here ya go. :)

also theres a new chapter for "brite lites" go check it out & i'll love you forever.

❤❤❤