sext ; grayson

gray💕: babyyyyyyy

I picked up my phone and smiled as I held it under the table.

me: hello luv :)

gray💕: i need you rn.

me: babe, i'm in a meeting rn.
can we talk later?

gray💕: fuckk c'mon i'm literally dying.

me: i highly doubt that.

gray💕: i want my dick inside u asap.

My eyes widen and I squeeze my legs together. I look around and notice that everyone's eyes are glued to the presenter.
except mine.

me: shit gray, i can't right now.

gray💕: pleaseee baby just play with me :(

me: i'm supposed to be paying attention.

gray💕: but, isn't it fun to pay attention to me?

I chuckle quietly and softly bite my lip. I looked around once more and spread my legs slightly.
I managed to pull my skirt up slightly and place my hand between my legs.

me: what would you do to me daddy?

It takes him a minute or two to respond but as I wait, I lightly press my fingers against my wet, throbbing heat.

gray💕: first, i'd slowly rub your clit, ensuring that you'd be as wet as possible for me.

I shut my eyes and try to imagine his fingers instead of my own.
The thought of him teasing my clit made me become even more wet.

me: and then?

I struggled to type as I rubbed my dainty fingers against my clit harder & faster.

gray💕: and then i'd slip a finger or two inside of that tight little pussy of yours. i'd pump them in and out as you'd moan my name softly, begging for more.

me: fuck.

I struggled not to moan as I slipped two fingers into my dripping wet hole. I pumped them in and out, going faster by the second.

gray💕: i'd beg you to cum for me. & when you finally came, i'd take my fingers out and bring them up to your pretty little mouth. you'd lick and suck the sweet cum off of my fingers.

I felt myself about to cum as I fucked myself as fast as I could.

I released onto my fingers and pulled them out.

I brought the wet fingers up to my mouth before licking and sucking on them.

To my suprise, no one had acknowleged what had just happened.

me: i'm coming home rn.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm so sorry this is lowkey trash lol.