chapter 20

Today Beau and my dad were going fishing and I was going to a sleepover with a bunch of girls I have never met before. I was sitting at the dining table eating a bowl of cereal when the doorbell went. I was still in my pjs, so I didn't want to answer the door but my mum and sister were still asleep and my dad was packing for his and Beaus fishing trip. I stomped over to the door, on the way looking at myself in the mirror. I had my hair up in a knot and no makeup on, I looked down to see I wasn't wearing a bra either. I opened the door slowly.

"hey you" said a manly, aussie voice.

"oh erm hello" I said as I closed the door slightly so only half my face was visable.

"why are you hiding ? I've seen what you look like in the mornings" Beau laughed. I then opened the door and crossed my arms as I had no bra on under my top.

"okay well dont judge" I said as I invited Beau into the kitchen.

"your beautiful no matter what" He said whilst hugging me from behind. It was so cute. I went to kiss Beau on the forehead but he lifted his head so our lips were touching. After a good couple of minutes of kissing we finally parted.

"Do you want anything to drink ?" I asked as I boiled the kettle.

"Tea, please" I knew he was going to say tea. He always drinks tea. Tea, with two sugars and a bit milky just how I have mine as well. After I made tea we walked over to the breakfast bar that was in the middle of the kitchen.

"so are you going to miss me ?" Beau asked.

"yes, But lucky for me I am going to a sleepover tonight" I said whilst adjusting the stall to a higher height.

"whos sleepover ?"

"One of my mums work collegues daughter, I don't know her which is the strange thing" I said whilst laughing.

"Well I am looking forward to fishing with your dad, hes a funny man, I see where you get your personallity from" He said whilst poking me in the arm a couple of times.

"your a little charmer arent ya" I said whilst laughing. A couple of seconds after I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, It was my dad. He then walked over to where me and Beau was sitting.

"Ah Beau, sorry i'm running late, hows your hangover this morning" they both chuckled. My dad and boyfriend thought it would be a good idea to get pissed last night.

"I'm actually fine, what about you ?" Beau said as he tried to stop laughing.

"I don't think i'm drinknig ever again, except from today because I packed a couple of beers for out on the lake" My dad chuckled as he lifted up 6 beers and put them on the counter. My dad had packed him and Beau food, drinks and other stuff for the day out. They then sat down and talked about man stuff so I excused myself and went and got in the shower. So my dad and my boyfriend was now bestfriends and I was all alone. As I got out of the shower I dryed my hair then left it for a bit. It was now 11am I threw on my PINK by Victoria Secret, tracksuit and some socks I then went downstairs to find my dad and Beau still speaking.

"sorry to interupt your interesting conversation but what time are you leaving ?" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"sorry, are we boring you Liv" My dad replied in an even more sarcastic tone.

"Not at all, I love talking about fish, dad"

My dad and Beau could tell I couldn't give a flying fuck about fishing. My dad then looked over at the time then looked back at me.

"We are leaving in half an hour" Dad finally answered to my question. Finally I was saved by mum. I was no longer the only girl in the room.

"Liv we are going round to Karren's in an hour, go get ready. She thinks it would be better for you to get to know Monica a bit before all the other girls get there" Mum announced.