Chapter 1

Me

It's dark outside. The big ball of lights in the sky was covered by the clouds country. I love using different ways to describe the moon or the sun and, (let just make it easy for me) everything. To make my writing interesting, I do weird stuff and stare at moving objects to be inspired. A woman (or more like a bitch) thought that I have feelings for her by watching her throwing an ice cream cover into someone's handbag. I assume that "someone" is her rival since they started to pull each other's skirt after that.

Since then, I tried to not to stare at people or objects that are held by a person or any living things. I'm allergic to them. So, I started to stare at cats instead but ended up thinking of 10 ways to make the cat come to me.

Yeah, I'm bond with cats. Sometimes cats approach me without me realizing. Cats loved me too I guess. But not humans. I'm like an alien giving weird looks to humans. I'm a human too. (I always tell myself those)

Writing story, imagining characters, daydreaming in leisure time. It's all I can do. At least I won't need to deal with people. People were just... complicated or I can say that they were something. I can't describe people for now even as a writer. An author. Dazai Osamu.

All I wanted in this life is to write and maybe die someday. Writing, I could live with that. I don't need company.

I face the computer in my seriously messy room. My fingers were waiting for me to write something. I hold my arms out and took the black mug, sipping the cold hot coffee (It should be hot, I boiled the water before I make this.)

"Can anyone make me another coffee, please?! MAKE IT HOT." I shouted, knowing that I'm alone in my room while I took another sip of my coffee and growl loudly.

"I can, if you needed it really badly, brunette boy. Just ask again, politely." A voice echoed in the dark. (Yes, my room is hell dark. Surprisingly, I don't wear glasses.)

I turn around (Not like I can see a thing.) and turn back to face the computer's light. It might be my feelings. I'm always alone so I might dream to have a person, a human in my room. Not like I've ever dreamed of, not today.

"Hmm? Trying to ignore me?" The mysterious voice asked.

Again, I'm hearing things.

"I guess I need a help from a phycology doctor or something." I blurt out, thinking that I might go crazy. Hearing things I shouldn't.

A hand touches my chair from my back and I jumped spilling the coffee after I grabbed my computer from the coffee-stained work desk. When I turn around, I can see a person standing in front of me from the computer's light. His hand rested on his waist, he tilted his head to the right a bit, smiling. Like the next top model, only that he won't past because of his height. He has nice red hair though.

He opened his mouth and said. "Stare at me all you want, you won't get a coffee. Trust me." He then went into the dark and the lights were on. I blink a few times, feeling the room lights burned my pupils. How long have I been in this dark room? Last time I went out is to buy take away food at the grocery store with Odasaku. It was three days ago. (Odasaku dragged me there. Or else, I would be here longer 'till I die. Or pass out I suppose.)

I sat on my bed, putting my computer slowly beside me. Still closing my eye.

"Are you a bat?" The deep voice went closer to me and I felt a weight on the bed beside me. (Another side from my computer.) At last, I can open my eye. Then I see a boy. His blue sapphire eye was dazzling. It's my first time, to see such a gorgeous eye. It's like the glimmering ocean when lights hit it.

He hits me on my forehead. (His hand looks like he wanted to chop something.) I just realize that I make him feel uncomfortable. Not like I can do anything about it. About his breathtaking eyes.

He frowned and pouted and shrugged at the same time. He is good at it. It was like his whole body is designed to sulk with a perfect effect. And again, I'm looking at him. He started to look angry. Now I'm worried. Not because he was angry, but for the problem, I need to deal with later— wait... why is this girly guy in my room? No, that is not the problem here. How. How did he come inside here and why?

I stare at him again. He frowned. "Why are keep staring at me?" He looks up to me, sharp. I didn't move an inch. He sighed, laying on the bed. (On my bed.) My pupils followed him, so does my head.

He pulls my blanket and wrapped himself in it whilst he rested his head on one of my pillows, closing his eye. I blinked once, never looked away from him. He sits back up again, fast. My eyes followed him up. He frowned again.

"I'm Nakahara Chuuya by the way. You can call me.." He muted for the second, glancing to the ceiling. "Chuuya, yeah.. just call me Chuuya." Then, he lay back again. Nuzzling to my pillow and turned to the opposite side of my position, hugging my long pillow.

I sat there, agape. With my computer still on. I shut my computer off and closed the lights. I lay on the bed beside that blue-eyed stranger and pull my blanket back. Leaving him with my pillows. (Lucky me that my bed is big. Or that, lucky him.) I pressed my forehead. Still analyzing what just happen.

I looked up. It's dark. Oh, forget it. I'm sure, by the time I wake up, he will definitely gone. Just like nothing had happened. There is no need to worry about this guy. Who was his name earlier? Chuu, Chuuya! Yeah, nothing to worry about this Chuuya.

There will be no such a thing like a Chuuya guy be sleeping on my bed, beside me, in the morning. Nope.

——————-//——————//———————-

Hey guys! My first writing here, about soukoku. I love them, like LOVE them.

English is not my primary language so, pardon for my mistake especially at grammars. I truly hope you can enjoy the story.

Let me hear your thoughts. Comments are pleased ;) Please vote too! All readers inspire me~

*The book cover of 'My Only Cure' is not my art, credit to the artist! Love the art. But the picture for this chapter is mine! ;) It's based on my fanfic.

Instagram: @nyartz_