Chapter 5

Go Sleep!

It's rough, cold and dusty here. I can't believe that I need to sleep on the sofa in the living room. That is all because of my idiotic body who recklessly licks the cursed whipped cream out of Chuuya's fluffy cheek!

Wait, did I just said fluffy cheek? Nonsense, I won't. I'm laughing hysterically right now, alone, in the living room. Honestly, if the living room is dark, I'm gonna scare out the people and make more stories of the haunted condominium.

People are a bit sensitive nowadays. I wonder about the pretty petite inside my room. (Yes, my room. While I'm here, on this lousy cushion and I never cleaned this living roomshit. I only tidy my room, only my room just when it indeed necessary. This house of mine would be the haunted house if it isn't because of Odasaku who cleaned it with his orphans.

I should be thankful to him. When I think about it, I'm a rebellious child of his, Odasaku.

Chuuya expelled me from my own room in my own house! He is a little sly fox. A cutie kitten which I wanted to crush it in my embrace and give it a lot of cakes so, it will be more chubby! Don't get me wrong, I'm angry right now. I'm really angry at Chuuya.

(Now, that is a way for angry people to treat the person they are angry for.)

Well, I did lick him in the public. Making his face as red as a tomato and super embarrass. But still, I will make him pay for this! For making me sleep on the couch and let me inhales the dust in my living room.

What can I do to torture him? Kidnap him? Lock him in an empty room? No, I would be arrested if I did that.

Can I just eat him? Hug him. Kiss him. Oh! Kiss, a kiss is perfect. I'll kiss him and make Chuuya blush again. I'll do it until I truly satisfy. Until he truly realized that I am the master here. And he is my dog!

"..."

I should stop, it seems that I went insane. I should sleep. I am still making Chuuya kiss me though. My brain went insane and there is no mortal can stop it. Even me. I said I kiss the small ginger, I will kiss the small ginger.

You there! The one who is reading this, you can't stop me!~

-------

Author: I tried to stop, Dazai. I don't want him to get spanked. I don't want to get smacked!

Dazai: If you don't, get working! (Death glare.)

Chuuya: Dazai, could you stop forcing her? She just got her result for her examination.

Dazai:...

Chuuya:?

Dazai: Marry me Chuu-chan~ (Bouquet of flowers suddenly appears in his hands, he even wears a white tuxedo.)

Chuuya: What— author! Help!

Author: *on the ceiling, hiding in the shadows while whispering "ninja~"

The author again: I used to dream about being a ninja. My dream came true~

-------