chapter 10

Hiro looked at the large tower above him in awe ,there were bright lights shining from within as loud music boomed,obviously there was some type of party going on.

"What is this place?" Hiro asked turning to look at Ernesto

"This is where your friend's family lives my boy,his grandfather is a famous songwriter afterall" Ernesto said with a bitter tone to his voice,Hiro shrugged it off.

"So we're going to ask for his family's help?"  Ernesto shook his head.

"No,his family is currently in the land of the living celebrating with the rest of his family,however your friend might not know that and will most likely come here seeking their help.

Ernesto explained as Hiro rose an eyebrow in question.

"How do you know all this? You were stuck under a bell for two years" Hiro pointed out.Ernesto shrugged.

"Word gets around...now ,we must find another way in because the guard isn't very fond of me for........ reasons,so.....WHERE'D YOU GO!??" Ernesto looked around frantically for the ravenhead but could not spot him anywhere.

No no no! That kid was the key to his revenge! He had to find him!!

0----------0      0-------------0           0--------------0           0------------------0

"Why are we in here again?" Miguell asked Tadashi as the two Manuevered through the crowd of dancing skeletons .

"Everyone who's currently not visiting their family's tonight are at this party,if Hiro asked for someone's help they'd most likely tell him to be here" Tadashi explained as they finally escaped from the crowd.

"We need to get to higher ground we'll never find him from down here" Tadashi yelled over the loud music.

"  we can go go that balcony up there, the stairs are blocked but i know another way, follow me" Miguell said leading the skeleton away from the main hall where the party was being held and down a corridor they climbed a few stairs and reached a door that lead to the balcony. Miguell  reached for the handle and opened it..........

0---------------0               0-------------------0                  0-------------------0

Hiro wished he could say he felt guilty for sneaking away and ditching Ernesto, but if he did he'd be lying. The  dude was straight up creepy and was obviously up to something so as soon as he had the information he needed,he bolted looking for another enterance.

He managed to sneak in by hiding in the drum of one of the musicions , how no one noticed was beyond him but atleast he was inside. It didn't take long for Hiro to spot a familiar red hoodie,he called the tanned boy's name but he didn't seem to notice.just like Hiro didn't notice the skeleton with him.  Smh.

Hiro lost sight of Miguell and grumbled pushing past the skeletons so he could get to the stairway, he needed to get to higher ground to spot him. Once the ravenhead succeeded he scanned the room not finding a single trace of the bruenette,he let out an annoyd huff leaning against the nearby door.only for it to open and send him falling backwards  with a yelp.

He expected pain but istead felt a pair of arms holding him tightly, there was a few seconds of silence before a familiar voice spoke up sounding coy.

"Falling for me already Hamada?"

0-------------0                     0----------------0                0------------------0

(THERE!!! I UPDATED!!! HAVE I PLEASED YOU!!??.....lol..... Anyway this chapter is a bit short sorry for that but i just had to leave a cliffhanger!!  Next chapter should be up soon)

As for my fellow klancers reading this!!! I need two favours!!

1: read my other two klance fics please one is a one shot book anc the other is a Leakira au :D

2: i wanna make ANOTHER klance fic but i can't decide what!!! Right now it's either a Moana au or a royalty au where lance is the prince and keith is the peasant, i'll also take other suggestions feel free to comment if you have an idea, please and thank you guys!!!!