Chapter 18.

Betty's POV

As Jughead looked at me I felt something in my stomach, like butterfly's were moving around.

I then sighed but when I looked up and I saw Jughead running his fingers through his hair.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and said, "I-I better leave."

He then shook his head and said, "Why is this so hard!-"

I was confused what is he talking about?

"It's so hard to contain my feelings for you, it hard seeing you with a guy!, it's hard to contain myself from kissing you!, why are you so alluring?"he was now walking towards me, I quickly smiled and I felt how my cheeks are going red as a tomato.

He then stopped walking leaving space between us, he then smiled and said, "I don't want to ruin you Betty...., you are so precious I would ruin you."

I then have him a confused look, how in the world is he going to ruin me....?

I then sighed and said, "Jughead can you just make up your mind?" He looked at me and opened his mouth to say something but stopped, he then looked at me and said, "I can't answer that question-"

I then cut him off and said, "Well from this day Jughead, I won't even bother talking to you."

I walked to my room and then sighed, I placed my bag on the bed and got into comfortable clothes.

I was about to sleep but heard Jughead yell, I slowly walked out of the door and walked to his room.

I could barely hear anything but I heard something that shocked me a little, "I am not doing drugs!"

What?!

"Why the hell are you even talking to me right now, you are nothing to me, do you understand nothing, I deserve better than this, you just like haunting me for the rest of my life."I could hear Jughead's voice as he was about to cry.

He stopped talking and I went back to bed.

This is so strange, does Jughead do drugs?

I shook my head and told myself to calm down.

After that I went to sleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up to Jughead screaming his lungs out, I walked out of the door and saw Archie and Jughead arguing.

Oh hell no....

I walked about I this forgetting that I actually look like a mess.

"Oh hi Betty yuh look beautiful-" Archie was about to finish his sentence and then Jughead rolled his eyes and said, "Listen here mister 'I am in a suit so I am cool' you better leave or I swear you won't even see yourself getting thrown out of this apartment."

I pushed Jughead away and said, "Archie what are you doing here?"

He chuckled and said, "I thought we can go to the park together." I smiled at him and saw how Jughead was throwing daggers through his eyes.

He was jealous and it was noticeable.

I laughed at Jughead and said, "Jughead please stop getting jealous and remember-"

I walked to him and leaned towards his ear and said, "I don't belong to you in any way."

He quickly clenched his jaw and said, "Fine do whatever you want!"

He then walked out of the living room leaving me and Archie alone.

I could feel the tension between us.