Final Author's Note

I cannot believe Nerd has come to an end. Thank you guys so much for reading this book, especially the ones who have stuck with me through every single chapter, every grammar error, every spelling mistake. You guys mean the world to me, literally. When I first started this book, I was overjoyed with 10 reads, and here we are at nearly 12,000. The amount of reads I have gotten on this is absolutely incredible; it may not seem like a lot compared to other writers on Wattpad, but to me every read counts.

When I hit 400 reads, I was literally bouncing off the walls, and I was telling my fellow Wattpad writers that I thought my book would be the next "After", even though at that point the After Series had over 100 million reads, and I was sitting there with 403. I hope that even though this book has ended, the reads will continue to grow, because my goal from the very beginning has been 10K, and we are ended this story with over eleven thousand reads, so thank you so so much. 

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the support this story has received. I wouldn't be surprised if some of you told me that it was the worst book you've ever read, because this is one of my first books so it'll take some time to get in the hang of things. I get so excited every time I see a notification that someone voted or commented, because it just makes my day, and that's why I reminded you after every single chapter.

Nerd has barely been edited, and it will be heavily edited as soon as I mark the book as completed, so thank you all for dismissing the constant errors with spelling and grammar. I would like to enter this story in the Wattys this year, so maybe if any of you are actually reading this, can you please go back and vote for a few chapters? It would mean the world to be able to enter the Wattys, let alone win one.

Again, thank you all so much, I love you all to the moon and back a million times, and I know I'm missing a bunch of stuff I meant to say, so I'll come back and edit this later haha. Please keep this in your library, because I have a few more things to add in the future that I would love for you guys to see! Since I obviously can't survive without writing something, I'm starting a new book called "Ready to Run", so please check that out! 

I love you all so much, thank you so much for everything, you're my world!

love you guys, xoxo