Chapter 2

Class was finally finished and it was finally time for hero training. Everyone got their costumes on, including you. This is your costume:

Its flashy, but looks cute on you

Its flashy, but looks cute on you. Your the last one to come out. A few of the boys stare. Two even drool at the sight of you, one is Pikachu, and one is a short guy with purple balls on his head.

"Alright! So you all already know (Y/n), so were gonna get straight into training! We're gonna do a hero VS villians battle, like we did earlier this year. Again, there will be two hero's and two villians. Ill go ahead and call names." He orders. "First is Midoriya and Uraraka as the hero's! Then theres Bakugou and Iida as the villains (A/n: Yeah I kept same peeps xD) Next is Tsuyu and Tokoyami as the heroes, and Todoroki and Momo as the villians. Then the Koda and Sato as hero's, then Hagakure and Ojiro as villians. Next is Mina and Jiro as hero's, Kirishima and Sero as villians. (Y/n) and Kaminari as hero's, Mineta and Shoji as villians. And theres an odd number so Aoyama can join Midoriya and Uraraka as hero's." He confirms.

Everyone is fine with that. The first few battles go well. Expect Bakugou and Midoriya..that one was a mess! But Bakugou ended up winning. Todoroki and Momo won next battle, mostly because Tokoyami has a weakness against fire. (A/n: This is also set after Todoroki started using his flames) The next 2 or so battles were fine. It was finally your time to shine! To show everyone what you can do. You and Pikachu huddled up and talked about your plan.

"So, Ill take care of Mineta, you take care of Shoji?" Pikachu asks. "Yep. Sounds fine to me." You confirm. "Alright! Lets do this!" You break apart and the battle starts. You see Shoji walking around, fortunately he doesnt see you. You concentrate and teleport right behind him. He spins around but before he can react, you use your telekinesis and lift him high off the ground. You throw him hard, but not too hard. He hits the wall and it breaks. He isnt fully unconcious but he dizzy and cant get up currently. You look over and around 20 yards away you see Kaminari and Mineta.

"Back up!" He orders. You do as told

"Did I back up far enough?" You ask

"Yeah your good!" He confirms.

"Alright you've got this Pikachu!" You yell to him.

"Okay!.....1.3 million volts!" He yells as he electrocutes Mineta. Mineta completely passes out. Shoji is close enough as well causing him to pass out too.

"Great jo!-" Your about to finish that sentence when you notice Pikachu acting weird. Hes saying the word "Yay" While holding 2 thumbs up. You think it looks really funny, so you laugh. 'He never told me this happens when he uses his quirk!' you thought. You and Pikachu won!

Later, Pikachu is finally back to normal. Its around 2:50 and your sitting waiting for the signal for you to leave. All of a sudden a bunch of people come up to you telling tou their names. It was Uraraka, Tsuyu, Iida, Kirishima, Mina, Hagakure, and Momo. You talk to all of them and then finally the bell rings. You get up and are about to leave but someone grabs your arm. Its Pikachu.

"Pikachu?" You ask.

"Just wanted to know if I could possibly..have your number..?" He asks.

"Sure! Why not?" You exchange numbers and he walks towards the door. Before he leaves, he turns to you.

"Bye (Y/n)! Seeya tomorrow!" He says, giving a goofy but cute grin.

You grin. "Seeya!" You say back.